PDA

View Full Version : Until Lebron can consistently hit a 15 foot jumper

Two Utes
06-18-2013, 09:03 PM
There is no discussion about him being in the same realm as MJ. They are giving him that shot and he won't take it because he lacks confidence in it. Jordan would have scored 60 with that defense.

Two Utes
06-18-2013, 09:29 PM
I don't know many who actually saw Jordan play and make a LeBron over Jordan claim.

But I will say this - If LeBron's name were Michael Jordan, he would have had 15-20 FTA per game this series. Shaq and LeBron are the only true superstars I've ever seen who are regularly allowed to be punching bags without getting calls. You couldn't breath on Jordan without him going to the line.

I am not sure I agree with you. Remember the Jordan Rules? The Pistons roughed him up pretty bad and no one ever protected him.

mpfunk
06-18-2013, 09:56 PM
I don't know many who actually saw Jordan play and make a LeBron over Jordan claim.

But I will say this - If LeBron's name were Michael Jordan, he would have had 15-20 FTA per game this series. Shaq and LeBron are the only true superstars I've ever seen who are regularly allowed to be punching bags without getting calls. You couldn't breath on Jordan without him going to the line.

Bron Bron gets at least as many calls as Jordan abs probably much more. He is also one of the worst floppers.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Solon
06-19-2013, 09:20 AM
First of all, they are all floppers. As for the contention that LeBron gets all the calls, I don't know what to say. I'm not sure if you are watching the same NBA that I am. Maybe we live in parallel universes or something.

I agree that Lebron needs to work on the jumper, but he impressed the hell out of me last night on the defensive end.

Utah
06-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Bron Bron gets at least as many calls as Jordan abs probably much more. He is also one of the worst floppers.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8rGCH_HRdQ

OrangeUte
06-21-2013, 07:44 AM
That was an amazing game and series last night. Wow. Lebron and Battier put on a 3 point clinic. Duncan's inexplicable miss and the flip back pass play underneath at the end of the game were killers for spurs fans.

Got to hand it to the spurs. They looked tired and older and at times seemed much further behind than they actually were. But, they played neck and neck these last 2 games with a young and physical heat team.