So I got to tour the new football facility today, and I took a few pics

The defensive team meeting room

The new lockers

The training room

The team meeting room

Jarid in Cedar
06-19-2013, 11:34 PM
The view from Kyle's office

The hydro therapy pools. There are two underwater treadmills add well that I couldn't get a good photo, due to them being closed

The contractor is calling for a July 1 finish, but based on my view point today, July 31 is more likely.

DrumNFeather
06-20-2013, 05:50 AM
Great pics!!!

Do those chairs in the first pic say anything of note?

Jarid in Cedar
06-20-2013, 07:13 AM
Great pics!!!

Do those chairs in the first pic say anything of note?

For some reason, the pic didn't take well. They say Utah.

DrumNFeather
06-20-2013, 07:18 AM
For some reason, the pic didn't take well. They say Utah.

Nice! This should help us big time with recruiting. Let's hope the product on the field helps as well.

UtahDan
06-20-2013, 07:27 AM
Really cool.. Thanks for sharing those.

Jarid in Cedar
06-20-2013, 07:39 AM
Nice! This should help us big time with recruiting. Let's hope the product on the field helps as well.

While we were touring, Sitake had 3 recruits from Hawaii walking through the facility as well.

big z
06-21-2013, 04:19 PM
The view from Kyle's office

The hydro therapy pools. There are two underwater treadmills add well that I couldn't get a good photo, due to them being closed

The contractor is calling for a July 1 finish, but based on my view point today, July 31 is more likely.

They couldn't get the coach a better view? I know the stadium is in the shot but he's over looking a graveyard.

LA Ute
06-21-2013, 05:12 PM
They couldn't get the coach a better view? I know the stadium is in the shot but he's over looking a graveyard.

That's not the important thing about the photo. What is important is that Jarid was in Kyle's office and standing on the Coach's balcony.

(Seriously, JIC, awesome pics. Thanks!)

OrangeUte
06-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Great pics Jarid. Did your kids get to keep the hard hats with the Us on them? Those are pretty sweet.

Kyle's office has a great view of the stadium. I dig it, graveyard and all. It is such a beautiful campus with gorgeous surrounding neighborhoods and mountains.

Diehard Ute
06-21-2013, 06:54 PM
That balcony also overlooks the practice fields

SavaUte
06-22-2013, 12:03 PM

He was always a big advocate of the BCS graveyard.....

Jarid in Cedar
06-22-2013, 12:08 PM
Great pics Jarid. Did your kids get to keep the hard hats with the Us on them? Those are pretty sweet.

Kyle's office has a great view of the stadium. I dig it, graveyard and all. It is such a beautiful campus with gorgeous surrounding neighborhoods and mountains.

No. They really wanted them, but I couldn't buy, barter, or trade for them

Brian
12-14-2017, 08:57 AM
I was in SLC last week visiting family, and my dad and I dropped into the football facility and wandered around. The trophy room is nice, and it's a shame there isn't a 4th Ray Guy there now.
One thing that I didn't know was the Vegas bowl trophy reads: Utah: 35 TDS: 28. That's a nice touch. We walked downstairs and looked into the training room, and walked past the team meeting room. The players were gathering for a meeting, and loud music was playing. Jackson Barton is a large man. My dad gave Carrington a 'go utes' as we walked past, and he smiled returned the phrase. Pretty nice place, and remarkably accessible.

Applejack
12-14-2017, 09:04 AM
I was in SLC last week visiting family, and my dad and I dropped into the football facility and wandered around. The trophy room is nice, and it's a shame there isn't a 4th Ray Guy there now.
One thing that I didn't know was the Vegas bowl trophy reads: Utah: 35 TDS: 28. That's a nice touch. We walked downstairs and looked into the training room, and walked past the team meeting room. The players were gathering for a meeting, and loud music was playing. Jackson Barton is a large man. My dad gave Carrington a 'go utes' as we walked past, and he smiled returned the phrase. Pretty nice place, and remarkably accessible.

The only reason for this is the crooked NCAA and backroom deals with rich boosters.