PDA

View Full Version : What games are you attending in 2013?

LA Ute
06-22-2013, 10:54 AM
I'm going to be at the USU game (hoping to get together with some of you then). Also:

UCLA (possibly)
USC (of course!)
Oregon State (possibly)
Colorado (Thanksgiving weekend; big rivalry game! ;))

All the other games I will watch on TV, something I have not been able to say, ever, prior to the PAC-12.

Jarid in Cedar
06-22-2013, 11:01 AM
All home games, possibly Oregon(depending if other family wants to make the trip)

Applejack
06-22-2013, 11:32 AM
Maybe USC? Maybe Stanford? Maybe none? :cry:

Jarid in Cedar
06-22-2013, 01:17 PM
I will be back in RES for the first time in a decade. Driving to Utah to see the blue collar Utes upset the 1%, elistist Stanford. Gonna storm the field with the young people.

:rockon:

GUBA
06-22-2013, 02:04 PM
I will be at all home games plus I plan on going to the USC game and possibly Arizona.

Hadrian
06-22-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm in the marching band so I'll be at all home games plus BYU, USC, and maybe Oregon.

WhiskyPriest
06-22-2013, 02:26 PM
Unfortunately... none. :(

LA Ute
06-22-2013, 08:26 PM
Unfortunately... none. :(

Somehow, some way you'll be able to watch or listen. KALL is streaming on the Internet, if all else fails.

OrangeUte
06-22-2013, 11:29 PM
I'm in the marching band so I'll be at all home games plus BYU, USC, and maybe Oregon.

I would love to hear some of your experiences from being in the band. I bet it's a lot of fun.

I'm hitting USC and Oregon. Hopefully byu and Arizona. All road games for me this year.

WhiskyPriest
06-23-2013, 12:10 AM
Somehow, some way you'll be able to watch or listen. KALL is streaming on the Internet, if all else fails.

Oh, I imagine I will find a way to at least listen to the games. Either way... I'll be attending "in spirit"

LadyUte
06-24-2013, 09:27 AM
I will be viewing all the home games from my fantastic seats in the NEZ. Other than that, no roadies planned this year. My husband and I decided to go with my brothers on their yearly trip to watch the Arizona Cardinals. This will be my first NFL game. Excited about that.

SeaTacUte
06-24-2013, 01:01 PM
You'll love the NFL game, LadyUte. It is a completely different experience than going to a college game, but equally as fun. :clap:

As far as the Utes, I'll be going to the Oregon State and maybe the Oregon game. Can't wait!

LadyUte
06-24-2013, 04:52 PM
You'll love the NFL game, LadyUte. It is a completely different experience than going to a college game, but equally as fun. :clap:

As far as the Utes, I'll be going to the Oregon State and maybe the Oregon game. Can't wait!
Thanks SeaTac! I am super excited.

Hadrian
06-24-2013, 05:32 PM
I would love to hear some of your experiences from being in the band. I bet it's a lot of fun.
It's a lot of fun when the team is successful, otherwise it can be a bit of a drag. Mostly I do it because it's free access to the games and I have the incessant urge to drum.

I can share most of my experiences with you guys, but I have gotten in trouble in the past for saying too much on the internet.
PM me if you want to talk about taiko drums

roseparkutes
06-25-2013, 07:01 PM
I'm hopefully going to the TDS, USU, and any other games I can get tickets to.

jdart
07-01-2013, 12:06 PM
We will be at all 12 regular season games this year. I haven't missed a game in the state of Utah in 10 years, so having 8 in state games is wonderful. We are planning on taking the week between Oregon and Washington State off work and just staying in the Pacific Northwest so we don't have to come home in between and risk facing weather. The road trips to Tucson and USC back to back weeks may kill us, but a little sacrifice is worth it.

Last time we made all the games was in 2008. Some may think I'm telling you that as a sign we will be great this year, I mention it as a sign that last time we did this we got to experience incredible football and now we may be punished and have to watch a 6 win team.

The most disappointing thing about this season's travel to me is: we will go to all 12 games but not go to a new stadium. My wife and I have been to all of the stadiums this season prior. So I'm really looking forward to next year's trip to Stanford because it is one of the 3 PAC stadiums we haven't been to (Washington and Cal being the others)