PDA

View Full Version : Tribute T-shirt project

jrj84105
08-06-2013, 11:13 PM
I think many of you are on utefans and/or rivals and are aware of this project which is quickly becoming a reality. I'm getting ready to place the order and am trying to get a good estimate of size and color distribution. Please repond to the thread on utefans so you can sport one of these to the USU home opener. http://thedahlelama.com/95.jpg (http://thedahlelama.com/95.jpg)

Hadrian
08-06-2013, 11:30 PM
I don't have a Utefans account. Can I respond here?

If so, one large red and one XL white.

jrj84105
08-07-2013, 07:11 AM
Sure/

LadyUte
08-07-2013, 02:10 PM
I need to know if they are making them in womens sizes.

Senioritis
08-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Pretty sweet. I'll take an XL red and an S red.

LA Ute
08-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Good work. Put me down for one XL white and one small white.

Utebiquitous
08-07-2013, 11:33 PM
I'm in. Three whites for me - an XL, Large and a Small.
'biq

jrj84105
08-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Thanks everyone.
I tabulated all of these request and have put together a representative order. I'm trying to see if I can get a few additional women's shirts made as well. I'm waiting on final approval of the selected vendor and design and hope to place the offer this morning. We got a very generous quote, so I'll be able to front the cost for the 500 shirts. I've also been in contact with the giving office and there are two directions that I could see the funds going:
a) Dallas/Fort Worth Alumni Association Scholarship fund. I just shot them an email to float this idea. I'm not sure if we could get a named scholarship administered through them.
b) College of Fine Arts/Theater general scholarship fund. Keio was planning on enrolling with this college if I remember correctly so another option would be to work through the college to establish a named scholarship. The minimum donation amount required to get a named scholarship going differs from college to college, but I'm guessing that FA/drama might have one of the lower requirements.
Any thoughts?

Finally, someone needs to come in and take over the ordering and distribution side of things. I'm in Phoenix, so it's just not going to work for me to handle this part. Suggestions on the best way to handle this or volunteers to take over once the production part is complete are appreciated. I will be in town on Saturday and can set up a meeting to make arrangements for this component.
Thanks