Thread: Riders in Europe?

Riders in Europe?

I'm stationed in Germany. Going for a ride in Late March in Holland - Tour de Flanders (the public ride the day before). Anybody else going?

Sorry to say, that I will probably miss that one Sounds like fun. I am planning on my first century this fall, but it will be in boring ole Utah.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

The tour de Flanders is a Belgian classic. It is not Dutch.

Apologies. I get the BeNeLux countries confused. I did know that it was in Belgium, now that I think about it - just outside Bruxelles. Still haven't found a hotel/house. Ideas?
    Life is not a zero-sum game - we can all succeed together, and we can all be better off for it

The Tour of Utah has a ride for us commoners that I think I'll try to do this year. My brother and a couple of his buddies each year do an epic ride, typically a non-stop jaunt from SLC to St George. Thinking of that makes my kidneys fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Apologies. I get the BeNeLux countries confused. I did know that it was in Belgium, now that I think about it - just outside Bruxelles. Still haven't found a hotel/house. Ideas?
    No worries. Having lived in Belgium I know they are always a little touchy about being confused with the Netherlands or France. No good suggestions on lodging, but there are lots of leads on-line. Good luck.