Thread: The Soccer, Football, Futbol, Fussball, Calcio et al. Thread

Hybrid View

I'm bumping in the worst possible way
    2014 utahby5 World Cup Bracket Predictor Challenge Champion. No one who speaks German could be an evil man.

Well my early thread hopes for more competitive European leagues never materialized...so call your shot, who wins the CL? Munich or Dortmund?
    2014 utahby5 World Cup Bracket Predictor Challenge Champion. No one who speaks German could be an evil man.

This video continues to amaze me. Ronaldinho may not have been the most dominant player ever like Maradona or Pelé, but he was so much fun to watch.

"This culture doesn't sell modesty. It sells "I am more modest than you" modesty." -- Two Utes

Quote Originally Posted by wuapinmon View Post
    This video continues to amaze me. Ronaldinho may not have been the most dominant player ever like Maradona or Pelé, but he was so much fun to watch.

I once happened upon Ronaldinho at a hotel I was staying at. He is one goofy looking dude, but he can play.

Anyone else going tonight? I will be there and am pretty excited about the game this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lunch View Post
    Anyone else going tonight? I will be there and am pretty excited about the game this evening.
    I can't be there, but I'll be watching on TV. You should wear something that really stands out in the crowd. Or make a sign that says hi to me. That would be cool.
    "Ninety feet between home plate and first base may be the closest man has ever come to perfection." - Red Smith

Quote Originally Posted by GarthUte View Post
    I can't be there, but I'll be watching on TV. You should wear something that really stands out in the crowd. Or make a sign that says hi to me. That would be cool.

LOL. I will see if I can get the sign put together before I head up.