Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Soccer, Football, Futbol, Fussball, Calcio et al. Thread

Croatia vs France Final! Go Croatia. What a story that would be.

Hostile, how was Peru? Did you make a medical clinic somewhere? Hope you ate your weight in ceviche.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Croatia vs France Final! Go Croatia. What a story that would be.

Hostile, how was Peru? Did you make a medical clinic somewhere? Hope you ate your weight in ceviche.
    Loved the Croatia win!

Peru was amazing. Being in Latin America for the World Cup was a blast. We watched all of Peru’s games with large crowds of locals.

We we were helping build a school in one of the poorer districts in Lima. Great experience. The food was really good-lots of chicken, rice, potatoes. Loved the Lomo Saltado. Alpaca was good. Had some ceviche as well- very good.
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Quote Originally Posted by hostile View Post
    Peru was amazing. Being in Latin America for the World Cup was a blast. We watched all of Peru’s games with large crowds of locals.

We we were helping build a school in one of the poorer districts in Lima. Great experience. The food was really good-lots of chicken, rice, potatoes. Loved the Lomo Saltado. Alpaca was good. Had some ceviche as well- very good.
    I'm happy to hear this. I really love Peru. I spent a year in the poorest parts of Lima, and I'm glad you were able to do something nice there. Plus, lomo saltado is great. I make it at home every once in a while. It's not the same, but it's good.