Thread: Does anyone know the St. Petersberg, FL area?

Does anyone know the St. Petersberg, FL area?

I'm going to St. Pete, FL for a Jon Oliva's pain show and know nothing about it. The concert is at the state theater. I've googled, but someone who knows the area will be much better than google.

Any thoughts on the hotel? I'll be landing Saturday afternoon and gone Sunday morning, so all I really care about is proximity to the venue and hopefully a tampa airport shuttle and cost. Can anyone help me out here? Just needing a clean place to crash for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by SavaUte View Post
    I'm going to St. Pete, FL for a Jon Oliva's pain show and know nothing about it. The concert is at the state theater. I've googled, but someone who knows the area will be much better than google.

Any thoughts on the hotel? I'll be landing Saturday afternoon and gone Sunday morning, so all I really care about is proximity to the venue and hopefully a tampa airport shuttle and cost. Can anyone help me out here? Just needing a clean place to crash for the night.
    I've never been, so I am zero help. This post is useless, other than to express my jealousy of you getting to be in 75 degree weather this weekend. I'd sleep on a bench at the bus terminal for a chance to be back in 70+ degree weather. It's going to be a long winter