Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Utah vs Colorado 2-21-13

Quote Originally Posted by SavaUte View Post
    I don't know why the comcast feed has been so jumpy all year.. .
    It's almost strobe light quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeromy in SLC View Post
    Gamecasting. What is the basic feel?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Just started watching. Turnovers and offensive rebounds are an issue. Looks like we're hitting some threes early. Hopefully that part continues
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

I like that this Utah team can actually run with people.

Up by one. If we can continue to get the ball inside, Washburn is going to kill them.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    Up by one. If we can continue to get the ball inside, Washburn is going to kill them.
    He's looking good early.
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    That baseline reverse move of his is awesome.

It's amazing how far Washburn has come. Two years ago he looked horrible

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Game is clearly playing at our pace. If we can just improve on the defensive glass, and limit turnovers, I like our chances.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Now they are into a man to man defense. I hope the switching up of the defense confuses Colorado.

Taylor makes his second 3. Hes a big game player. I like that he wants the ball and isn't afraid to shoot it.

He's a huge reason I have so much confidence in lk

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post

Who would have thought that we would be wishing he had another year of eligibility.

Good defensive rotations. I'll give up three point attempts to the center all night.

I thought the boylen years didn't count

Wow, Taylor is on fire, 10pts already, a big three to put us up 24-19.

"Looks" like a nice little run there. Five point lead

"You can do a lot in a lifetime, if you don't burn out too fast. You can make the most of the distance. First, you need endurance. First, you've got to last." - Neil Pert

Shoot. I thought Taylor was going to hit that 3. Great steal.

Anyone playing defenestration's over there? Both teams over 50%.

"You can do a lot in a lifetime, if you don't burn out too fast. You can make the most of the distance. First, you need endurance. First, you've got to last." - Neil Pert

Nice to see Taylor finding his mojo again. It sounds like he is doing it with a bad wheel.

Utes are rebounding better and keeping CU to one shot.

26-21 Utah

Can someone please link the live audio to the game if it exists? I am in my car and don't want to get killed looking for it.
    “The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.”
    Carl Sagan

I wish I knew about that fly fishing class when I went to The U

Utes up 26-24 at the under 4.

http://radio.securenetsystems.net/v5/KALL

Not sure it has a mobile link. There is a radio app for kall 700

I know I seem to be in the minority but I wish they'd lose the black road uniforms.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    I know I seem to be in the minority but I wish they'd lose the black road uniforms.
    I dig 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahDan View Post
    Can someone please link the live audio to the game if it exists? I am in my car and don't want to get killed looking for it.

Requires Flash so you are out of luck on an iProduct.

Why do I have a sinking feeling that we will blow this incredible 2 point lead?

-What would you do
    if you saw spaceships over Glasgow?
    Would you fear them?
    Every aircraft, every camera, is a wish that wasn't granted.

What was that for?
    Try to be bad.

Why is Scott not playing for CU?

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post

Gotta get the app.

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post

Doesn't look like it works on my android either. But thank you for trying. :-(
    “The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.”
    Carl Sagan

I'm with you LA....Red or White is all we need.

-What would you do
    if you saw spaceships over Glasgow?
    Would you fear them?
    Every aircraft, every camera, is a wish that wasn't granted.

What was that for?
    Try to be bad.