Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Utah vs Colorado 2-21-13

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    Why is Scott not playing for CU?
    Concussion symptoms after a hard fall in the last game.
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Quote Originally Posted by UtahDan View Post
    Doesn't look like it works on my android either. But thank you for trying. :-(
    Try this.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id.radio&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoUteTroutHead View Post
    Why do I have a sinking feeling that we will blow this incredible 2 point lead?
    Because we can't figure out the half court trap?
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Quote Originally Posted by hostile View Post
    Because we can't figure out the half court trap?
    Bingo. The strip on our second to last possession was sloppy.

Not going to lie. Down two at half is better than I thought Utah would be sitting at the half.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeUte View Post
    That did it! Thank you!
    “The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.”
    Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeUte View Post
    Gotta get the app.
    Last time I checked, the app didn't work. That was right at the start of football season. Did they update it?

Try an app called TuneIn Radio. You can listen to almost any AM station in the USA. I listen to KALL on it all the time.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

I haven't had good luck with the KALL app.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

--Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

TuneIn works on both Android and iOS.

--Yeats

I definitely like the idea of having one official gameday thread like this one rather than 187 posts that last on the homepage for only a few minutes. I first saw it on bruingold.com and on rolltidebama.com posting outside of the official thread gits an automatic warning. Do it twice and you're suspended.

Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    Try an app called TuneIn Radio. You can listen to almost any AM station in the USA. I listen to KALL on it all the time.
    Aha! Thanks!

Aha! Thanks!
    I love the app.

--Yeats

Last time I checked, the app didn't work. That was right at the start of football season. Did they update it?
    Yes. It's functional. I've listened to a bunch of games this season on it.

Ouch, Wash blocked

--Yeats

Coming out with very little fire. LK called a good timeout there.

Hikes! Rough start yo the half.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    "You can do a lot in a lifetime, if you don't burn out too fast. You can make the most of the distance. First, you need endurance. First, you've got to last." - Neil Pert

Wow. Wash has to make those.

--Yeats

Why is Scott not playing for CU?

Some injury sustained in the ASU game. When I saw the play that he was injured, concussion was my first thought. I didn't hear what they said, though
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

We have come out very cooooooldddd.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Loveridge stops the bleeding. Need some defended and to take care. Of the ball.

"You can do a lot in a lifetime, if you don't burn out too fast. You can make the most of the distance. First, you need endurance. First, you've got to last." - Neil Pert

I can't watch now so occasional score updates are appreciated. Tapatalk will either cause my divorce or help me avoid it.

--Yeats

Better approach to the trap in the past few possessions with good looks at the basket.

47-38 Bad guys. 11:00 left

I like Tucker's game. for LA 49-41 CU, Under 10.
    André Gide

Trouble is our offense is starting 40 feet from the basket. Our short guard line really struggles against double teams. There are open guys everywhere, but they cannot see them to get them the ball.
    André Gide

Delon Wright is at least pretty long. Hope!

--Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    Trouble is our offense is starting 40 feet from the basket. Our short guard line really struggles against double teams. There are open guys everywhere, but they cannot see them to get them the ball.
    They need to get the ball to the top of the key by passing to the bigs rather than by dribbling off a ball screen and allowing CUs big to double team.

Dubois needs to stop shooting.

Tucker!!!