Thread: Quick Thanks

Quick Thanks

Guys I noticed some traffic coming off of this site and headed to The PacHoops blog so I wanted to stop by and say thanks, as well as give the Utes a Hat-tip for the season they are having.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachoops View Post
    Guys I noticed some traffic coming off of this site and headed to The PacHoops blog so I wanted to stop by and say thanks, as well as give the Utes a Hat-tip for the season they are having.
    I love your blog! Everyone here should subscribe.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    I love your blog! Everyone here should subscribe.
    Thanks for the plug - we are actually running a raffle for all of our followers. Anyone who registers(or has registered)to follow us via email is entered to win $50 in team orPc-12 gear rom Fanatics. Simply sign up to "make your inbox a Hoops Box"

I love it. Keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    I love it. Keep up the great work!
    Thanks man, same to you with this site.