Thread: Fun with Google

Fun with Google

I was doing a search on my computer at work when I came across this. Type in a search of Why does my, and see what Google suggests to finish the search at that point.

The first result I got was "Why does my vagina itch?" The rest were pretty normal, except the last one that was "Why does my dog eat poo?"

Im curious if others get that, or if somehow google thought based on my work computer history that was my most likely question.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    The first result I got was "Why does my vagina itch?"
    I got the same result. But I was too embarrassed to click on it to find out why it itches.

Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post
    I got the same result. But I was too embarrassed to click on it to find out why it itches.
    That makes me feel much better to know it isn't just me. I guess it makes sense that women would turn to Google to ask that question, rather than asking their friend or someone else in person. But it concerns me that there are so many of them out there with that condition that it moved to the top of the list.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.