Thread: Is anybody else a fan of "Life's Too Short" on HBO?

Is anybody else a fan of "Life's Too Short" on HBO?

I swear I cannot find another person alive that is into this show, but it's become one of my favorites. Ricky Gervais is the producer/director, and gets a lot of cameos from big movie stars (Johnny Depp, Liam Neeson). There has to be another fan out there somewhere.

Lifes Too Short has got to be one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. You know they must be laughing inside while they film it.
    "75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity." --SU

"An intellectual says something simple in a hard way. An artist says something hard in a simple way." -Bukowski

You are literally the only person I know of, besides myself, that is into this show. We must be friends based on this discovery alone.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQhxYxVCWrk

I saw this episode and was hooked.
    "75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity." --SU

"An intellectual says something simple in a hard way. An artist says something hard in a simple way." -Bukowski