Thread: Request for info about an area thread

Request for info about an area thread

I'll start:

Anyone have insights into the chapel Hill / Durham NC? Interviewing there in the next couple of weeks.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Where would you look to live with elementary school age children? Btw 6 years in grad school? PhD or med doctor,?

"Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    I only had one little kid while in Carolina, so I am not certain. It will depend on where you want to live. But I know that Chapel Hill schools have a very good rep. Durham school reputation is worse (or was while I was there - I left in 2007). There are suburbs on the other side of RTP with good reputations.

If this gets serious, I could find some people who could talk to you about schools.
    They are going v to fly me over the weekend so when that c happens I will let you know