Thread: NFL Survivor Pool 2014

NFL Survivor Pool 2014

Not as complex as the P12 one, but you still cannot pick a repeat winner.

Week 1 Games to Choose From:

Green Bay @ Seattle
    New Orleans @ Atlanta
    Minnesota @ St. Louis
    Cleveland @ Pittsburgh
    Jacksonville @ Philly
    Oakland @ NYJ
    Cincy @ Baltimore
    Buffalo @ Chicago
    Washington @ Houston
    Tennessee @ KC
    New England @ Miami
    Carolina @ Tampa Bay
    San Francisco @ Dallas
    Indy @ Denver
    NYG @ Detroit
    San Diego @ Arizona
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

My pick: Steelers over Browns.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Houston over Washington
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    Houston over Washington
    That's cold.

Philadelphia

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    That's cold.
    It's not personal, it's strictly business.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Cardinals over Chargers
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Hey look at that...all 5 of us are still in!

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    My pick: Steelers over Browns.
    49ers over Bears

Tampa Bay over St Louis

Stick a fork in this thread, it is done!