Thread: 2014-2015 Bowl Pick-em Contest

2014-2015 Bowl Pick-em Contest

I have to admit that the 4 team playoff and NY6 bowls have kept me much more engaged in the teams and games across the nation this year than the BCS ever did. As a result, I am very interested in watching a lot of the bowls this year.

I hereby challenge all who read this message to prove your prognostication abilities by joining the Utahby5 Bowl Challenge on Yahoo. You can do so by following this link:
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....202d319e57e091

If the link doesn't work and you can navigate Yahoo's confusing interface, the group ID is 2436, and the password is utes.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Your challenge has been accepted. Should be a fun bowl season.

I'm in. Come on folks. Only a few days left to join the fun.

I'm in...is it straight pick 'em? Or is it confidence?
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    I'm in...is it straight pick 'em? Or is it confidence?
    It looks like straight pick 'em.

It is straight pick 'em.

I am not going to have time to market or push this, as things literally blew up at work. The main electric wires into our building shorted out and exploded, putting us out of business for 3 days. We are scrambling to get work done, even flying part of the staff to our office in the bay area for the rest of the week.

If anyone wants to share the link in other venues for more participants, feel free. The first 5 games start Saturday, so there are 3 more days to join and get picks in.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.