Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Site issues?

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    I did some digging on the spacebar issue. It appears to be a known issue with vBulletin 4 and newer browsers. Apparently one workaround is to not use the WYSIWIG editor.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...on-reply/page2
    If you want to upgrade to v5 I'd be willing to put some cash into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    If you want to upgrade to v5 I'd be willing to put some cash into that.
    So would I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    So would I.

I'm sure we all would....as long as it stays out of the vacation fund

Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Ute View Post
    I'm sure we all would....as long as it stays out of the vacation fund

The second U-Ute starts talking about his doodlebug I am out.

Why do you hate true love? Next you are going to say word clouds aren't meaningful.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    So I said to David Eckstein, "You promised me, Eckstein, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life, there have only been one set of prints in the sand. Why, when I have needed you most, have you not been there for me?" David Eckstein replied, "Because my little legs had gotten tired, and you were carrying me." And I looked down and saw that I was still carrying David Eckstein.
    --fjm.com

I prefer to call it Thor's Hammer. But I agree that I won't discuss it. I don't want to make people feel self conscious.

Every time I come here, it makes me re-login no matter if I have "remember me" checked or not. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    Every time I come here, it makes me re-login no matter if I have "remember me" checked or not. Any suggestions?
    On my work computer, it always shows me as not logged in when I first pull up the site (username and password fields appear as empty). But then I click on New Posts or Activity Stream, and it shows me as logged in. Weird, but not too annoying.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    On my work computer, it always shows me as not logged in when I first pull up the site (username and password fields appear as empty). But then I click on New Posts or Activity Stream, and it shows me as logged in. Weird, but not too annoying.
    Yeah. This seems like a weird vBulletin quirk since I experience the same thing at multiple sites. Even when do log in, it doesn't show me as logged in. But like chrisenrut says, navigating away from the home page will show that you're actually logged in.

I've noticed that if I go to 'utahby5.com' instead of 'www.utahby5.com', it makes me re-log in.

It is something I want to look into. I think it has to do with the cookie paths.

Thanks for the info.

So, I took your advice and just went straight to the forum. I was then marked as logged in. Thanks.

It's been a crazy busy day without the possibility of being online at all for anything, let alone this board. Then I come to discover I've been censured ... or warned, or whatever ... Interesting.

Are we under attack by BYU fan bots?! Classless!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    Are we under attack by BYU fan bots?! Classless!
    BYUBots?!?!

Ban them!!!!!