Thread: The Jamal Anderson thread

The Jamal Anderson thread

This guy is always pumping up the Utes all over social media and he is hilarious. We need to give this guy his own thread.

I'll start it with a great interview he did this morning on 1320.

http://www.1320kfan.com/1320-kfan-interviews/

At the end he talks about a documentary he is voicing over about the Sugar Bowl victory over Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    This guy is always pumping up the Utes all over social media and he is hilarious. We need to give this guy his own thread.

I'll start it with a great interview he did this morning on 1320.

http://www.1320kfan.com/1320-kfan-interviews/

At the end he talks about a documentary he is voicing over about the Sugar Bowl victory over Alabama.
    I'll be interested in seeing that doc.

Also, spell Jamal's name properly, please. He's not Keith Wilkes.

Cool Jamal Anderson story: one night I was in line at the Dan's in foothill village around midnight, probably buying cheetos or those little powdered donuts. All of a sudden, two guys walk in who are the size of nfl pro bowlers. Anyway, they are cashing a check so after buying my snacks I go stand in line behind them, all nonchalant like. I was mesmerized by the size of Jamal's calves: those things were three times the size of my legs. they notice that I've been staring, and there is an awkward pause before I mumble, "cool shoes, bro." He had flip flops on.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Cool Jamal Anderson story: one night I was in line at the Dan's in foothill village around midnight, probably buying cheetos or those little powdered donuts. All of a sudden, two guys walk in who are the size of nfl pro bowlers. Anyway, they are cashing a check so after buying my snacks I go stand in line behind them, all nonchalant like. I was mesmerized by the size of Jamal's calves: those things were three times the size of my legs. they notice that I've been staring, and there is an awkward pause before I mumble, "cool shoes, bro." He had flip flops on.
    Those aren't calves, man. They're cows.
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    I'm going to use that line from now on with anyone wearing flip-flops.

Side note: We are traveling today. My son hopped out of the car to grab a bite to eat and he wore his socks with his flip-flops. I said, "Nice... Thocks..." To which he was puzzled. I forgot that we used to call flip-flops thongs and didn't care to get into it. I told him, "Thocks would have set you up for an atomic wedgie in my day..." My kids then explained that apparently at their elementary school a lot of kids are doing it; it is a cool thing now. I don't understand.

Apologies for the thread hijack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jam pimping..

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    Jam pimping..

They should send some of that stuff out way, Jamal can afford to buy his own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk