Thread: Country Roads

Threaded View

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    We are on a weekend getaway at Brian Head. Today we decided to drive Hwy 12 in the car. The rain may limit what we can do, but my wife has never been on the road before.

We stopped at the M Cafe in Panguitch for breakfast. While there, some motorcycle riders stopped in. They had Bandidos on their jackets. I looked it up, mostly because I thought they had misspelled Banditos. Turns out they are part of a motorcycle gang that call themselves 1%'ers, and the FBI classifies as organized crime.

I stopped and talked to them briefly. They weren't too friendly, but that may have been more about being wet and cold than anything.
    They are not going to be friendly. They are on their way to their National run which is in Utah this year. Outlaw motorcycle club members might be very angry with you for taking their picture (it's a good thing they didn't see you do that).

One of my best friends from High School is a Hells Angel (He's currently back in prison). They don't get along with the Bandidos well. I have spent some time around 1%ers and the rules they adhere to about respect are rigid... and being naive about the rules doesn't necessarily get you off the hook.
    Last edited by Devildog; 09-01-2013 at 11:46 AM.