Thread: Utah Prediction Contest: @ Washington

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by applejack View Post
    uw 24
    uu 20

boooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    boooo!!
    Hey, I'm not the first (Musser/FountainofUte) nor the last (Irving Washington) to predict a loss. Methinks you're worried about your place in the standings, what with last week's near perfect prediction and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Hey, I'm not the first (Musser/FountainofUte) nor the last (Irving Washington) to predict a loss. Methinks you're worried about your place in the standings, what with last week's near perfect prediction and all.
    News Flash: I don't care about the standings!!

I just expected more faith out of you, of all people, Applejack. Besides, SU had a more, nearer, perfecter prediction (if you consider his assertion that a significant portion of the fanbase would get all whiny), and he is predicting a win here. Hah!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    News Flash: I don't care about the standings!!

I just expected more faith out of you, of all people, Applejack. Besides, SU had a more, nearer, perfecter prediction (if you consider his assertion that a significant portion of the fanbase would get all whiny), and he is predicting a win here. Hah!!
    SU's prediction didn't require any special insight. He predicted a ten point home win over the worst team in the conference, and then said fans would be upset over this. Really shocking stuff here. Falls under, "No shit".

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=140...pnapi_internal

Utah: 17
    Washington: 16