Thread: Google Glass

Google Glass

“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
    ~Bob Marley

I read an article earlier today where they were in talks with several eyewear manufactures, including RayBan to integrate the technology in some of their lines. Once the price levels out I can't wait to get my hands on a pair.
    Last edited by 480ute; 02-22-2013 at 08:27 PM.

I want one, but I'm not paying $1500 for it. It's not worth twice as much as the top end smartphones.

They need to get the price down to under $500, maybe even under $200.

That price won't last long. Like all new technology give it a year and it will be affordable.

Crap. That looks AMAZING! I want one.

Privacy was nice once.
    2014 utahby5 World Cup Bracket Predictor Challenge Champion. No one who speaks German could be an evil man.

That's pretty cool. Smart of google to make it available to iPhone users too. That is smart to get apple users used to your google product before apple can get one of their own out there.

Google glass vs Apple's new iPhone watch...

who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    Google glass vs Apple's new iPhone watch...

who wins?
    I don't know which will win, but doing this type of stuff is going to be amazing.

“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
    ~Bob Marley