Thread: Confessions...

Confessions...

In the spirit of full disclosure, I confess that I have changed my username between here and UFN.

Expat is much more descriptive. In a word, it explains so much more about my life now. And I am free to let others fight over my previous nom d'plume, ArmyUte.

Cheers,

Mark
    Life is not a zero-sum game - we can all succeed together, and we can all be better off for it

me too... I was Ann Arbor Ute but I haven't lived in Ann Arbor for over 11 years now.

Wouldn't it be nom d'clavier?

I have done that as well....time for a fresh new start.

-What would you do
    if you saw spaceships over Glasgow?
    Would you fear them?
    Every aircraft, every camera, is a wish that wasn't granted.

What was that for?
    Try to be bad.

I've decided to keep my same name and logo...it's all abound branding, ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia Ute View Post
    I've decided to keep my same name and logo...it's all abound branding, ya know?
    Me too VA. Plus it took me long enough to pick this one. I was lucky it wasn't taken already.Thinking up another is just too much trouble.

In interest of full disclosure, my real name is in fact, not wally.

Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    In interest of full disclosure, my real name is in fact, not wally.
    2014 utahby5 World Cup Bracket Predictor Challenge Champion. No one who speaks German could be an evil man.

I was ladyinred on ufn but didn't post a lot so it probably doesn't matter. Anyway, it sort of made me feel like I should be working at the Blue Boutique.

Quote Originally Posted by redpatty View Post
    I was ladyinred on ufn but didn't post a lot so it probably doesn't matter. Anyway, it sort of made me feel like I should be working at the Blue Boutique.
    Ha ha, I always loved Lady in Red. Reminds me of the song. I never thought about the Blue Boutique, though that is really funny!!

I cannot confirm nor deny that my real name is Jarid, nor can I confirm or deny that I am from Cedar.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by LadyUte View Post
    Ha ha, I always loved Lady in Red. Reminds me of the song. I never thought about the Blue Boutique, though that is really funny!!
    Love the song too.

Quote Originally Posted by 1MNUte View Post
    Wouldn't it be nom d'clavier?
    Nom d'Guerre?

I don't know, I speak Arabic, not French. I leave French to my wife and boys.
    Last edited by Expat; 02-23-2013 at 01:43 AM. Reason: more info
    Life is not a zero-sum game - we can all succeed together, and we can all be better off for it