Thread: Bball in Berkley

Bball in Berkley

Due to our debacle at Stanford this is a must win.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Maybe K will buy and burn some of the local flavor of sweet grass.

I disagree it's a must win. This may be our most challenging road trip besides Arizona. Pac 12 teams will beat each other a lot.
    One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.

--Albert Einstein

The fact that life evolved out of nearly nothing, some 10 billion years after the universe evolved out of literally nothing, is a fact so staggering that I would be mad to attempt words to do it justice.

--Richard Dawkins

Be kind to all, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

--Philo

I have a bad feeling about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Standing ute View Post
    I have a bad feeling about this one.
    This isn't the Star Wars thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cal is so long and talented.

Great run to close the half. Both of Cals bigs are in bad foul trouble.

Side note: I dont know the ins and outs but I seem to remember that both utah and cal wanted poeltl and okoroh. Id say we won there.

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
    I disagree it's a must win. This may be our most challenging road trip besides Arizona. Pac 12 teams will beat each other a lot.
    Good news: we don't play @ Arizona this year!

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

What a strange game.

Jakob needs to get used to guys wanting to have their best game against a potential NBA lottery pick, and he needs to step up and make it difficult for them to do so.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Reyes did not earn his Giacoletti license to shoot 3s tonight.

Valiant effort tonight. Heres to hoping Kuzma is ok.

Oh, well. Can we beat Colorado? Can we avoid shooting airballs from three-point range?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    Valiant effort tonight. Heres to hoping Kuzma is ok.
    Yep. Cal didn't miss much down the stretch. Let's see how they perform on the road in conference.

We will whoop their ass in salt lake

"Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    We will whoop their ass in salt lake

Boom!

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Boom, indeed. So what happened to us during that three game span of Stanford, Cal, Oregon? We looked like a strong candidate for worst team in the conference in those three games.

Our guard play and outside shooting has improved.

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    Our guard play and outside shooting has improved.
    And our defense has returned. Kuzma said on the post game that's where they failed. And they know that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk