Thread: The beer, spirits, and wine thread

Hybrid View

It has been an acquire but not drink a lot of beer time. I don't think I've ever had more beer in my fridge. Got it as birthday presents and me picking up some stuff but not drinking.

Right now I have the following:

Red Rock - Elephino
    Red Rock - Paardebloem (still waiting for the special occasion to drink this. We were going to drink on our anniversary but changed course)
    Squatters - Fifth Element (same still waiting for the right occasion)
    Uinta - Ready Set Gose (4 cans left)
    Red Rock - Forbidden Peach (got my 4 bottle limit today, really excited to try this one)
    Epic - Imperial Stout (birthday present)
    Epic - Brainless of Raspberries (birthday present)
    Epic - Imperial Red Ale (birthday)
    A bomber of a friend's home brew that he calls Blonde Eve. From my temple going days, I much preferred brunette Eve.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    So I said to David Eckstein, "You promised me, Eckstein, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life, there have only been one set of prints in the sand. Why, when I have needed you most, have you not been there for me?" David Eckstein replied, "Because my little legs had gotten tired, and you were carrying me." And I looked down and saw that I was still carrying David Eckstein.
    --fjm.com

Do you guys drink openly around your Mormon family? I find it much more exciting to be a closet drinker. Makes the beer taste better to drink it secretly. My favorite beer is Blue Moon, hints of citrus and coriander.

The beer, spirits, and wine thread

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Do you guys drink openly around your Mormon family? I find it much more exciting to be a closet drinker. Makes the beer taste better to drink it secretly. My favorite beer is Blue Moon, hints of citrus and coriander.
    Blue f****** Moon? You kidding me? Get that phantom craft shit out of this thread.
    Last edited by LA Ute; 08-30-2016 at 09:52 AM.
    So I said to David Eckstein, "You promised me, Eckstein, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life, there have only been one set of prints in the sand. Why, when I have needed you most, have you not been there for me?" David Eckstein replied, "Because my little legs had gotten tired, and you were carrying me." And I looked down and saw that I was still carrying David Eckstein.
    --fjm.com

Banned
    I should buy stock in Jameson whiskey... when I go on the wagon...they experience a drop in the bottom line. Their corporate profits are safe for now.