Thread: Crimson Club donation levels

Crimson Club donation levels

Landon sent me this color coded map with different CC donation levels to secure tickets through their "Buy In Program".

I have bought tickets in W10 from an individual the last two seasons but would like to grab my own. Does anyone have any idea what row on the west side is the dividing line between the Green and Yellow Sections?
    Rice Eccles Map.jpg

By the way, I've emailed the question to Landon twice. He didn't answer the first time and I have not received a response on the 2nd request.

Quote Originally Posted by MTM View Post
    Landon sent me this color coded map with different CC donation levels to secure tickets through their "Buy In Program".

I have bought tickets in W10 from an individual the last two seasons but would like to grab my own. Does anyone have any idea what row on the west side is the dividing line between the Green and Yellow Sections?
    Rice Eccles Map.jpg

Its actually below that map at the Utah Ticket Website at the link below.

http://www.utahtickets.com/ViewArtic...CLID=205086644

Perfect!
    Thanks!
    I've been in W10 Row 48. I may save some dough if I move up 3 rows.

Incidentally, if anyone is interested these are the CC donation levels

This would be a one-time donation and you would receive all the benefits for your donation.

Orange (W12, E36) $25,000 for 2 Seats.
    Orange (W11, W13, E35, E37) $15000 for 2 Seats.
    Box Seats (C1, C2, C3, C4, C5) $15000 for 2 Seats.
    Green (W12, E36) $10,000 for 2 Seats.
    Green (W11, W13, E35, E37) $6500 for 2 Seats.
    Green (W10, W14, E34, S3) $3500 for 2 Seats.
    Yellow (W10, W14, E34) $1500 for 2 Seats.
    Purple (W9, W15, W16, W18, E30, E32, E33) $2000 for 2 Seats
    Gray (Reserved Bleachers) $800 for 2 Seats.
    Red Zone (Bleachers) $1500 for 2 Seats.

So with this CC donor level for seats, it sounds like there will not be any upgrades to current seat holders going forward? I am only reacting to the opportunity cost for the ticket office. If an existing holder gets upgraded it would only be after anyone on the list or offering a donation is satisfied? Also it seems like the Red Zone and Gray donor levels are reversed? Or the levels are based upon availability? Purple going for more than yellow also seems odd.
    All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    So with this CC donor level for seats, it sounds like there will not be any upgrades to current seat holders going forward? I am only reacting to the opportunity cost for the ticket office. If an existing holder gets upgraded it would only be after anyone on the list or offering a donation is satisfied? Also it seems like the Red Zone and Gray donor levels are reversed? Or the levels are based upon availability? Purple going for more than yellow also seems odd.
    There is no donation level for Red or Gray, and the lower seats drive a higher donation, which is why purple is higher than yellow.

If only i had an additional 25k sitting around..

Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Ute View Post
    There is no donation level for Red or Gray, and the lower seats drive a higher donation, which is why purple is higher than yellow.
    Actually per the website purple has no donation either.