Thread: Sullied Name, Reputation Intact

Sullied Name, Reputation Intact

Looks like I was late to the party and someone (cough, cough...Moose...cough) co-opted my identity, or tried to.

Anyway, that tripe was not me.

I guess I will have to go with my 2nd choice of board identities, unless Jarid can help me out and somehow get me the Chad Sexington moniker...?

I thought that seemed very un Chad
    -like. Anyway the new name is just fine.

Banned
    It sucks that some turd tried to be an ass and hand you the blame. Other people mentioned early that it was out of character for you.

Good to have you here... Hope they can figure out how to give ya back your name.

How can we trust that "hot magma chamber" is even the real Chad Sexington? I propose that the moniker "Chad Sexington" be cut in half and given to each poster laying claim to it.

That's fair. I'll take Chad Sexington.

Welcome to the real Chad.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Welcome aboard Chad.
    Desse jeito, não tem jeito.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Sexington View Post
    That's fair. I'll take Chad Sexington.
    I thought Sex Chadington was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by MTM View Post
    I thought Sex Chadington was nice.
    I always thought MTM was good too...

The Android avatar I see on my phone is definitely lacking in the mustachioed manliness department. Please rectify this soon.
    Those shoes are definitely bi-curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
    It sucks that some turd tried to be an ass and hand you the blame. Other people mentioned early that it was out of character for you.

Good to have you here... Hope they can figure out how to give ya back your name.
    That is absolutely the final straw for Moose as far as I'm concerned. He's been banned from almost every website known to man multiple times but when you stoop so low as to create an account in someone elses name and make posts that make them look bad, that is so far over the line. What is that guys deal anyway? What is his problem? His whole life seems to revolve around making people hate him on sports message boards.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma Ute View Post
    That is absolutely the final straw for Moose as far as I'm concerned. He's been banned from almost every website known to man multiple times but when you stoop so low as to create an account in someone elses name and make posts that make them look bad, that is so far over the line. What is that guys deal anyway? What is his problem? His whole life seems to revolve around making people hate him on sports message boards.
    http://www.utahby5.com/showthread.ph...ull=1#post2731