Thread: 2016 NFL Draft

2016 NFL Draft

The draft is two weeks away and the first big domino has fallen. The Rams having been the benefactor of the RGIII trade, and apparently having learned nothing from that experience, have traded from 15 up to 1, presumably to draft Carson Wentz from NDSU.

Tennessee gets a bunch of picks, including next year's First and third round picks.

Most mocks have Booker and Fanika going for sure.
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    The draft is two weeks away and the first big domino has fallen. The Rams having been the benefactor of the RGIII trade, and apparently having learned nothing from that experience, have traded from 15 up to 1, presumably to draft Carson Wentz from NDSU.

Tennessee gets a bunch of picks, including next year's First and third round picks.

Most mocks have Booker and Fanika going for sure.
    I'm nervous for Booker. The knee is still bothering him so much that he didn't run at his pro day. Hopefully he doesn't drop too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    I'm nervous for Booker. The knee is still bothering him so much that he didn't run at his pro day. Hopefully he doesn't drop too far.
    It's a concern. All he really did was run routes. He admitted his knee is only 75%.

It's hard to believe he's only 75% after this much time for an injury that wasn't supposed to be serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The kid is engaging and appears to really know his shizzle.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14972816

Eagles trade up for the #2 pick. QBs will go 1-2.

The big winner here? Phillip Rivers. He gets the consensus #1 pick at offensive tackle to fall to San Diego at #3.

Dallas could go any number of directions, Ramsey or Bosa.

Should be a fun first round.
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Now that Weddle is gone the Chargers are dead to me.

But it will be a good thing for Rivers to get some help on the O Block.

Eagles trade up for the #2 pick. QBs will go 1-2.

The big winner here? Phillip Rivers. He gets the consensus #1 pick at offensive tackle to fall to San Diego at #3.

Dallas could go any number of directions, Ramsey or Bosa.

Should be a fun first round.
    Stupid Eagles.
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

So over the weekend, Devontae Booker managed to take Ronnie Hillman's job AND his number. He's be back in #23 from here on out.

http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2016...jersey-number/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk