Thread: The Business of Utah Basketball Thread

The Business of Utah Basketball Thread

Talk came up of our Under Armour deal in the football forum, and I didn't want to cross-pollinate.

Cal just signed a deal with UA -- which makes perfect sense given UA's biggest client. I really hope Utah can land a new deal with UA. I never would have said that five years ago -- to me, the UA deal was to Utah hoops as what going indy was to BYU hoops -- a move made only with football's interests in mind. But here's some good reading on how UA landed Curry.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15...n-curry-armour

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPat View Post
    Talk came up of our Under Armour deal in the football forum, and I didn't want to cross-pollinate.

Cal just signed a deal with UA -- which makes perfect sense given UA's biggest client. I really hope Utah can land a new deal with UA. I never would have said that five years ago -- to me, the UA deal was to Utah hoops as what going indy was to BYU hoops -- a move made only with football's interests in mind. But here's some good reading on how UA landed Curry.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15...n-curry-armour
    UA has treated the U very well. The offers Nike made were not even close to UA. UA is even able to outfit gymnastics as they're also the outfitter for USA gymnastics.

They have an exclusive negotiating window with Utah. I'm hoping that's used and done quickly.

Larry just loves to shake the beehive.

[twitter]801201345717891072[\twitter]

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    Larry just loves to shake the beehive.

[twitter]801201345717891072[\twitter]
    Those are some interesting numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk