Thread: Game Of Thrones/Ute connection

Game Of Thrones/Ute connection

Apparently Baskett has been working as Arya's stunt double.

baskett.jpg

Kristina has done all sorts of stunt work. She did live her in Vegas for a couple of years performing in Le Reve, one of the Strip shows. I mean, one of the shows on the Strip. I think she still holds the crown of the cutest Utah athlete. (Which I guess feels a little less creepy to say now.)

On another completely random ex-Utah gym note, I just discovered a few weeks ago that Mykayla Skinner is LDS. For whatever reason, that piece of trivia really caught me off guard. Her competitive personality and mojo just doesn’t seem to match the typical woman that was raised in the LDS church.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    On another completely random ex-Utah gym note, I just discovered a few weeks ago that Mykayla Skinner is LDS. For whatever reason, that piece of trivia really caught me off guard. Her competitive personality and mojo just doesn’t seem to match the typical woman that was raised in the LDS church.
    That's because she's not from Utah.

I work with a lot of LDS folk who migrated here to go to BYU and they are very different than local LDS folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    For a lot of LDS women I know them’s fightin’ words, son!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell