Looking through some mocks, and listening to SoCalPat's old pal Chad Ford on with OC and Swinney the other day, it appears Poeltl goes anywhere from 9-14. I read that Larry will be attending the draft in person with Jakob and his group. The NBA draft is much more fascinating to me when a Ute is involved. When a Ute has a real shot at ending up on the Jazz, that is even more interesting.

The trib put together a 20 page "draft guide" that is fun to look through for anyone interested. http://local.sltrib.com/online/jazzsm.pdf

Couple of other notes:

-The 76ers have already announced that theyll be taking Ben Simmons with the first overall pick. Im actually amazed they didn't find a way to blow that pick, but Simmons has perennial superstar potential.
-Joel Bolomboy from Weber is likely to get drafted. He would be the second wildcat taken in 5 years.......not too shabby.
-Im kind of surprised that there is no talk of Kyle Collinsworth getting drafted. Sure, there are plenty of negatives there, but I think there are enough positives that someone with multiple second rounders would take a flyer on him. Oh well.