Thread: 2016 NBA Draft Thread

Hybrid View

The Wizards don't currently have a pick...
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Well, you can forget the Jakob to the Jazz talk, as the Jazz have (yeah, thats right, losers who follow the AP style book to a T, I just said "Jazz have" instead of "Jazz has" because "Jazz has" sounds horrible) traded the 12 pick for George Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    Well, you can forget the Jakob to the Jazz talk, as the Jazz have (yeah, thats right, losers who follow the AP style book to a T, I just said "Jazz have" instead of "Jazz has" because "Jazz has" sounds horrible) traded the 12 pick for George Hill.
    Is that a good trade? A 12th pick rarely turns into anything, but on the other hand, George Hill isn't anything special, right?

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Is that a good trade? A 12th pick rarely turns into anything, but on the other hand, George Hill isn't anything special, right?

I think this trade is a message to Hayward, Favors, Gobert, etc., that they should stick around because we are going to compete and not be perpetually rebuilding and having a point guard who cant get you the ball and take the pressure of of you (esp. Hayward; his game really suffers with a crappy point guard).

I wonder if it says anything about Exum's progress? They say it is going swimmingly, but who knows.

My $.02.

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    I think this trade is a message to Hayward, Favors, Gobert, etc., that they should stick around because we are going to compete and not be perpetually rebuilding and having a point guard who cant get you the ball and take the pressure of of you (esp. Hayward; his game really suffers with a crappy point guard).

I wonder if it says anything about Exum's progress? They say it is going swimmingly, but who knows.

My $.02.

Hayward just purchased my friend's house. It's a nice house so he paid a ton for it. I don't think he would have purchased the home had he been unhappy with the Jazz organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Utes View Post
    Hayward just purchased my friend's house. It's a nice house so he paid a ton for it. I don't think he would have purchased the home had he been unhappy with the Jazz organization.

He and George Hill supposedly are good friends too. but Hayward also bought a $7.5 million house in Rancho Santa Fe a year ago, too.

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    He and George Hill supposedly are good friends too. but Hayward also bought a $7.5 million house in Rancho Santa Fe a year ago, too.

He didn't pay close to that much for this house. But if San Diego is his place, he's probably not too anxious to head east.