Thread: How Much Time Do You Waste Taking A Dump?

How Much Time Do You Waste Taking A Dump?

Lately I've been stuck in this routine of taking a shit shortly after getting to work, about 8:30 in the morning, and it takes me around a half hour to push it all out. The consitency is like a foamy rubber cement. Sticky, nasty stuff. My diet is well-balanced, I don't understand what the deal is. Any suggestions? I'm sick of wasting this much time, it leads to a very unproductive morning. Plus my legs go numb from sitting on the shitter too long.

Increase your fiber.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Waste? Not a minute. It's the 15 mins a day of me time.

0 - thanks to my iPhone.

Banned
    I had an old Gunnery Sergeant once that used to comment, that in his opinion... Sex was overrated, and that taking a healthy dump was highly underrated and was very satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    Waste? Not a minute. It's the 15 mins a day of me time.
    Amen. With four kids and a wifey in the house, it is the only place that I can get 15 minutes of peace.

As much time as I can.
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Please feel free to use the precision offered by the Bristol Stool Chart in our future feces related conversations.
    192px-Bristol_stool_chart.svg.png

My rule, keep ass firmly planted on the throne until at least one foot has fallen asleep. It's that simple.
    Last edited by 480ute; 03-01-2013 at 07:09 AM.

Metamucil daily as a fiber supplement. Works great and the clean-up is quick/easy!
    War UTAH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SgtUte View Post
    Metamucil daily as a fiber supplement. Works great and the clean-up is quick/easy!
    I've spoken at length about this on utefans, but if you have not invested in a bidet yet you are missing out. Best purchase I've made in my 33 years.

Love a bidet, however can't plan on having one at various places throughout the day while I'm at work, which is where I'm getting paid to squat!
    War UTAH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Please feel free to use the precision offered by the Bristol Stool Chart in our future feces related conversations.
    192px-Bristol_stool_chart.svg.png
    For me, a number 4 almost every time. In and out in 2 minutes or less. Very little clean up.

I used to suffer as many of you are describing. The trick is 1/2 gallon of water between 9 to 5, plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables to go with your protein. You'll be golden.
    Desse jeito, não tem jeito.

I can't believe I read this thread. haha

Quote Originally Posted by LadyUte View Post
    And you've always claimed that you're repulsed by this sort of talk. I call BS. No pun intended.
    Last edited by San Diego Ute Fan; 03-01-2013 at 10:41 AM.
    Desse jeito, não tem jeito.

Quote Originally Posted by San Diego Ute Fan View Post
    And you've always claimed that your repulsed by this sort of talk. I call BS. No pun intended.
    Only when EUf talks about it. He is disgusting. ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by LadyUte View Post
    This thread was started by one of mooses many identities. He's had at least 4 on this board already. He's probably reading this right now.

waste? none. utilize efficiently? i don't know, however long it takes for a laptop to singe off leg hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma Ute View Post
    This thread was started by one of mooses many identities. He's had at least 4 on this board already. He's probably reading this right now.
    I should have known.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma Ute View Post
    Then he gets a C- for the wasted potential between the moniker "Big Dave" and some alternative details he could have chosen for his story.

It's my reading room.

Quote Originally Posted by wuapinmon View Post
    It's my reading room.
    Wuap!!!!!!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2
    Da-da Da Da dahhh-ahhh! Screw the Y!

Quote Originally Posted by wuapinmon View Post
    It's my reading room.
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

I have a wife and 4 teen / pre-teen daughters. The throne is my refuge!