Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
I almost strangled my 7-year-old second baseman yesterday after about the 6th ground ball rolled right past him without him moving. After telling him for about the 20th time to stop playing in and eating the dirt, he told me that he wasn't eating dirt, he was eating grass and rocks. Oh, and he wasn't eating dirt he was dancing around and looking through his legs at his mother, who was laughing at him and encouraging him to do it. You know what they say about the apple and the tree.
There is a kid on my soccer team who likes to drop his pants regularly. Along with that and similar dirt eating and leg peering habits he drives me nuts.

Driving to our soccer game on Saturday my 5yo daughter says to me, "Dad, you have to talk to his father about that (dropping his pants), it isn't right." I agree and tell her I will talk to her father and she says, "There is also another boy in my class who likes to pull down his pants, and to have two people in my life like that... Well that is just too much to ask."