View Poll Results: Next years Super Bowl winner?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ravens

0 0%
  • 49ers

3 23.08%
  • Patriots

0 0%
  • Broncos

4 30.77%
  • Redskins

1 7.69%
  • Seahawks

2 15.38%
  • Texans

0 0%
  • Falcons

0 0%
  • Saints

0 0%
  • other

3 23.08%

Thread: Who wins next years' Super Bowl?

Who wins next years' Super Bowl?

It's early but what do you think?

If RGIII is healthy, the Redskins.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahDan View Post
    I hope you're right! HTTR!

Seahawks.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    Seahawks.
    I could definitely see that. Wilson is great and their cornerbacks are the best in the league. The defensive line is extremely good as well.

I'm interested to see how good San Fran will be with a full off-/pre-/full season of kaepernick.

Wilson's 2nd year development will be the key. As good as he looked, at times, he definitely looked like a rookie.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by scottie View Post
    I'm interested to see how good San Fran will be with a full off-/pre-/full season of kaepernick.
    The Niners are going to be tough next year. With Kaep having the reigns from the jump, his confidence will be through the roof. The down side will be DCs having all year to game plan against him. He needs to learn to take some off his throws. If he can throw the 15-20 yd pass with some touch he will be a beast.

Who do you think they would be facing from the AFC? Denver? New England? Houston? Baltimore? Pittsburgh?

I have to go with Denver. I know Manning has that whole I can't win in the playoff thing. But, after this year's devastating loss I think he gets it together. They have a great D. And it would be awesome for Zane!!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyUte View Post
    I have to go with Denver. I know Manning has that whole I can't win in the playoff thing. But, after this year's devastating loss I think he gets it together. They have a great D. And it would be awesome for Zane!!
    I could see that happening. People talk about Manning but what about the Patriots. They seem to be the consensus best team every year before, during and after the regular season yet they haven't won it all in 8 or 9 years.

Banned

Im guessing RGIII isn't gonna be healthy, or at least not 100%, by next season. I hope I'm wrong, though...Skins are my #2 team.
    As for my prediction, I went with Denver. Manning will work out his post season problems and they'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia Ute View Post
    Im guessing RGIII isn't gonna be healthy, or at least not 100%, by next season. I hope I'm wrong, though...Skins are my #2 team.
    As for my prediction, I went with Denver. Manning will work out his post season problems and they'll be back.
    His doctor said yesterday that he is way ahead of schedule in his rehab. Who knows though? I just hope that if he isn't ready they do the right thing and start Cousins for the first few games. I'd hate to see them rush RGIII back to soon and injure him again.

As for Denver I could easily see them winning it all. My first inclination is to go with the Pats in the AFC but after almost a decade of not winning it I'm starting to think they are talented choke artists who may never win it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma Ute View Post
    His doctor said yesterday that he is way ahead of schedule in his rehab. Who knows though? I just hope that if he isn't ready they do the right thing and start Cousins for the first few games. I'd hate to see them rush RGIII back to soon and injure him.
    That's good news that he's ahead of schedule. I have the same worries as you that they might throw him back into the fire too soon and ruin his career. I'm no orthopedist, but I'd say its gotta take close to a year before he's back to 90-100% on that knee, if ever. With a great backup in Cousins, they've got the luxury of holding off to get him back in, so I hope they are conservative with it.

You can observe a lot by just watching - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma Ute View Post
    His doctor said yesterday that he is way ahead of schedule in his rehab. Who knows though? I just hope that if he isn't ready they do the right thing and start Cousins for the first few games. I'd hate to see them rush RGIII back to soon and injure him again.
    Agree. He can sit out all year if that's what it takes.
    “The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.”
    Carl Sagan

Agree. He can sit out all year if that's what it takes.
    I think they and he both know what is at stake and we will see him make better decisions as well. I don't think we'll see him at all in the preseason but for one series of three running plays.
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    I think they and he both know what is at stake and we will see him make better decisions as well. I don't think we'll see him at all in the preseason but for one series of three running plays.
    Last season we didn't really see him, nor the coaching staff, making very good decisions regarding his health. Hopefully they've learned from their mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by scottie View Post
    I think Kaep takes a step back next year. DC's will take plan him and he is a less talented Vick (arm not as strong, not as good of a runner). I really believe Kaep is fool's gold. SF had a great team last year. Kaep benefitted from that more that Alex.

Both Smith and Kaep had the same number of attempts last season. Smith was the overall better passer.