• Kanter and Burks

0 0%
  • Kanter and Hayward

1 12.50%
  • Burks and Hayward

0 0%
  • Too hard to choose

0 0%

Thread: Jazz fans. If you could only keep two of the young promising studs who is it?

Jazz fans. If you could only keep two of the young promising studs who is it?

This is a tough one for me.

This is a tough one or me too. I really like all four players. I voted Favors/Hayward, but they are three years into their development whereas Kanter and Burks are only two and that's probably making a difference right now.

During the Jazz/GSW game, all four were playing together with Earl at pg. That was some fun basketball to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by redpatty View Post
    This is a tough one or me too. I really like all four players. I voted Favors/Hayward, but they are three years into their development whereas Kanter and Burks are only two and that's probably making a difference right now.

During the Jazz/GSW game, all four were playing together with Earl at pg. That was some fun basketball to watch.
    Yeah. After I made the poll I probably stared at it for over 10 minutes trying to decide. I could easily make a case for every option. I probably should have voted "too hard to choose".

Hopefully we don't have to choose. If nothing else, we need the Underkanter around for his wardrobe and mic drops. Not to mention he's a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by redpatty View Post
    Hopefully we don't have to choose. If nothing else, we need the Underkanter around for his wardrobe and mic drops. Not to mention he's a beast.
    The best game I remeber seeing him play was that game last season when they beat the Lakers at the Staples Center on a Sunday night. He was a monster that night. The man's potential is through the roof.

Too early to tell. They need more playing time. All 4 have bad amazing moments and total WTF moments.