Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: President Elect Trump tweets about Utah's upcoming opponents

Hybrid View

President Elect Trump tweets about Utah's upcoming opponents

USC has really dropped off. All that 5 star talent and they are 1-2? Sad.

OMG did you see the Alabama-USC score? I was worried that USC might invoke the mercy rule.

One of USC's players has been accused of rape. Pathetic. Rapists are truly bad people (and often Mexican immigrants too)

Clay Helton is a loser. 0-3 against Stanford? He's made USC the doormat of the league. #Loser

Donald Trump tweets about Utah's upcoming opponents

Two tweets, one hour apart:

Look at USC. If I was the coach that team would be the best. Number one. There is no way we would lose to Stanford.

By the way David Shaw called me the other day to tell me how much he supports what I am doing. I told him thanks and gave him some advice on how to get Cafferty involved. See I love winners.

No one cares about the failing @insideusc. They are desperate! Meanwhile @utah_football is doing great and Making Pac12 Great Again!

Donald Trump tweets about Utah's upcoming opponents

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    No one cares about the failing @insideusc. They are desperate! Meanwhile @utah_football is doing great and Making Pac12 Great Again!
    USC should be very, very embarrassed about their head coach, Choking Clay Helton. He's never even been a head coach before. That's not how to win. He's a rookie. USC's a big job. Who hires rookies to do big jobs? I don't hire rookies and I don't know why they hired Choking Clay. He's a loser, lost two games, only won one. Unbelievable.

Now Utah, well that's another story. People in Utah love me. I love them. You're gonna see me walk away with 70% of the votes in that state. I love Mormons. And Utah's football season is going to be beautiful. Trust me on this, you won't believe how beautiful it's going to be. The people who've said it's not going to be terrific are going to be very embarrassed, believe me. Hugely beautiful. Very, very beautiful.
    Last edited by LA Ute; 09-18-2016 at 07:35 PM.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    USC should be very, very embarrassed about their head coach, Choking Clay Helton. He's never even been a head coach before. That's not how to win. He's a rookie. USC's a big job. Who hires rookies to do big jobs? I don't hire rookies and I don't know why they hired Choking Clay. He's a loser, lost two games, only won one. Unbelievable.

Now Utah, well that's another story. People in Utah love me. I love them. You're gonna see me walk away with 70% of the votes in that state. I love Mormons. And Utah's football season is going to be beautiful. Trust me on this, you won't believe how beautiful it's going to be. The people who've said it's not going to be terrific are going to be very embarrassed, believe me. Hugely beautiful. Very, very beautiful.
    You know Twitter has a 140 character limit, right? Even the Donald can't get Twitter to break that rule. You'll probably need to do a "1 of 8" type tweet for that.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    You know Twitter has a 140 character limit, right? Even the Donald can't get Twitter to break that rule. You'll probably need to do a "1 of 8" type tweet for that.
    I use Tweetcaster, which allows longer tweets. It's a beautiful app.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

I hope Stevie t (weird last name) is happy playing for a last place team. He could have been 3-0 with Utah! So stupid.

Usc's offense is terrible. Unwatchable! Utah has troy Williams and he is amazing at passing and running.

LosingUSC going to get beat so bad they'll have blood coming out of their eyes, ear, nose and their whatevers. It's disgusting. #noclass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never liked that Dopey Porter Gustin. Utah is better off without him. I much prefer @Cody_Barton4. If Clay Helton were honest he'd say the same thing.

If I were the coach at USC we'd never lose, it's simple. I would have the best offense, defense and the classiest cheerleaders.

The system is rigged. I'm telling you that the Pac 12 will do everything in its power to get the refs to help USC win!
    One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.

--Albert Einstein

The fact that life evolved out of nearly nothing, some 10 billion years after the universe evolved out of literally nothing, is a fact so staggering that I would be mad to attempt words to do it justice.

--Richard Dawkins

Be kind to all, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

--Philo

Three days until game day and the line is shifting in Utah's favor. By game day we should be favored by 7. Everyone loves Utah!

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Three days until game day and the line is shifting in Utah's favor. By game day we should be favored by 7. Everyone loves Utah!
    USC is stupid. Stupid. The Trojans are the most gullible people in all of ancient myth. They saw the big horse and decided to bring it in to their country The Utes wouldn't let that happen. If the Utes were running Troy, they would have built a bigger wall. They wouldn't fall for some stupid Greek trick.

Those Trojans are more gullible than anyone - and I would know.
    σοφῷ ἀνδρὶ Ἑλλὰς πάντα.
    -- Flavius Philostratus, Life of Apollonius 1.35.2.

I have powerful friends who call me and say "USC is a loser", believe me they know. Nobody likes losers. I win.

John Robinson, Pete Carroll, all the great usc coaches love me. Loser clay Helton is an imposter. Tragic.

There are rumors that a USC player punched Losing Clay Helton who then curled up in a corner and sucked his thumb. Everyone on the team laughed at their coach. I don't know if the rumors are true, but people are talking.

Wherever the @insideUSC goes, it rains: it's raining in SLC and the Trojans are responsible for the terrible, awful weather. When I'm president, we won't have to worry about rain ever again.

My lawyers want to sue Stevie T so badly for irresponsible transferring. I said no (for now), but they are watching. Really disgusting.

Happy return Stevie t! I employ many thousands of Polynesian. I love polynesians!

(Attached is a picture of him eating something from rumbi island grill, on top of a messy desk with his thumbs up. Desk includes An image of what looks like an ex wife in a bikini.)

(Plot twist: that wasn't his wife, it was his daughter...)

Quote Originally Posted by NorthwestUteFan View Post
    (Plot twist: that wasn't his wife, it was his daughter...)
    (and not the daughter he tried to get Marla Maples to abort...)

Ten months ago Vegas has us as four TD underdogs. Now, we are favored by 3! Everybody loves Utah! Everybody loves a winner! @LoserClayHelton

Cowboy Corndogs are the very best corndogs money could buy, believe me. I have searched the world for prime hot dogs worthy of the Trump name. USC could only wish to have a classy meal like that, I'm not going to lie to you. Everybody is talking about it.

Great game on Friday! Everyone loves Utah! Thanks to USC: what a really talented and well coached bunch. Coach Helton has them moving them on the right direction. Fight on!

I hate cutesy nicknames: bambi, misty, Don, cal. Be an adult! Use your full name! Cal sounds like an unemployed teen who has never owned a building.

Believe me, wealthy people I know are saying, "Really Utah should be winning by more..." It's true. These are smart people. I made $658M last year, its all right there!