Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Utah Prediction Contest 2016: @ SJSU

Utah Prediction Contest 2016: @ SJSU

Post your score predictions below for the game at San Jose State University.

Utes 34
    Spartans 10
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Utes 30-7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utes 37
    Spartans 17

Utah- 31
    SJSU- 9
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

An emotional let down this week. Utah 20, SJSU 6
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

Quote Originally Posted by mUUser View Post
    An emotional let down this week. Utah 20, SJSU 6
    That sounds more like a, "Oh crap we will be lucky to go 6-6!" type of score.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthwestUteFan View Post
    That sounds more like a, "Oh crap we will be lucky to go 6-6!" type of score.
    And then we beat USC and everyone talks about playoffs. Lol

Why do we play these guys on the road? wtf. It seems we only play them there.
    One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.

--Albert Einstein

The fact that life evolved out of nearly nothing, some 10 billion years after the universe evolved out of literally nothing, is a fact so staggering that I would be mad to attempt words to do it justice.

--Richard Dawkins

Be kind to all, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

--Philo

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
    Why do we play these guys on the road? wtf. It seems we only play them there.
    1. Recruiting
    2. We play them in RES next year.

Now, why in 2018 are we going to No. Illinois. No idea.
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Nah, reading too much into it. Coming off a tough week emotionally I'm predicting "just" the victory without the style points. Hey....I'm still predicting higher than the current spread!!
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

I like this road game. Easy opponent, but we get to go through our first road game. We get to get a nice trial run vs an opponent that there is little to no chance of us losing to. I like it. Also, gets the kids away from Utah right after the BYU game. Gives us a chance to cool down emotionally, get into a quiet stadium, play some football and reset everything for PAC-12 play.

The scheduling for Utah this year has been incredible.

Utah: 27
    SJSU: 6

Utah 23
    SJSU 10

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Utah 23
    SJSU 10
    Isn't SJSU giving up like 40 points a game?

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    Utah 31 sjsu 9
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Utah 38
    SJSU 3

Utah: 41
    SJSU: 9

Utes 38
    SJSU 10

Utah 41
    SJSU 16

Utes 41
    sjsu 10
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

45-10

34-9

SUU was Troy's first D-I game in years, The Holy War contained a mountain of angst, SJSU isn't USC, so, time to ratchet up the scoring a notch or two.

Mighty Utes 38
    Saint Joseph's of Northern California 13