Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: President Elect Trump tweets about Utah's upcoming opponents

Great game in Corvallis. Congrats to Gary A on having a great team. Now on to those cheating Bruins.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Great game in Corvallis. Congrats to Gary A on having a great team. Now on to those cheating Bruins.
    This Rosen kid for UCLA is supposed to be pretty good, but that's just the secret MSM conspiracy to hype the California elite. He's not. Trust me, I know.
    σοφῷ ἀνδρὶ Ἑλλὰς πάντα.
    -- Flavius Philostratus, Life of Apollonius 1.35.2.

I don't understand why Rick Neuheisl is not the coach there anymore. He was treated very, very badly by them. They deserve to lose.
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

People claim I'm jealous of UCLA. I'm not! There is nothing that could get me to enroll in that dump of a school in that dump of a town, LA. Too fake.

I'm glad the shackles are finally off. The UCLA game is rigged, everyone is talking about it. Why is nobody questioning Malarky Mora (check out sex tape and past). Disgusting!

The Mora family has been under-performing in the coaching profession for 30 years! If they worked for me I'd have said 'you're fired' long ago.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

John Wooden, Lew Alcindor, and Bill Walton would be embarrassed by this UCLA team. Hell, even Matt Barnes would find this squad embarrassing. Yuck. So disappointing.

UCLA graduates include Urkel, Marilyn Manson's girlfriend, and the non-vampire from the Twilight movies. What a weird, perverted school.

Chico McClatcher was the name of a villain in a fantastic Western I watched once. Really it was great. Trust me. Nobody knows Westerns like I do and the one with Chico McClatcher as the villain was by far the best.

Crooked Chris has the Huskies ranked #4. What a joke! The polls are rigged. Look for a resounding win on Saturday.

The lying media has Washington -10.5, but really it is Utah -3.5. We are going to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arizona is the source of our immigration woes. Most of the illegals in Arizona live in the Phoenix area and suck our public education dollars dry. Arizona State is the source of every thing bad in the universe!

If the we come out on top against ASU, of course we will accept the results of the game....But, we should also reserve our right to contest the results of the game. ASU is protected by a system that is rigged in favor of members of the establishment. It's a shame. What can I say?

Believe me, there are some fantastic coaching headsets out there and Todd Graham's is not one of them. He looks like a drive-through operator.

I'm at asu(s stadium right now. Really, really low energy. Disappointing

Does President-Elect Trump tweet different things about Utah's opponents?

"I'm hoping for a very, very hard fought game between two teams whose states, let's be honest, really helped me in this election."

Gross - I hope not!

Updated thread title for context.

Enjoy.

EDIT: Or do we have a new thread as Trump realizes what he has gotten himself into?

via GIPHY

You know, I'm kind of afraid to participate in this thread anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    You know, I'm kind of afraid to participate in this thread anymore.
    It feels icky to have Trump on the side of our team.

University of Oregon Football, what a mess. Total disaster. Utah is gonna drain the Duck swamp. Utah's front 7, so good. Nobody is better at Defense than Utah, nobody. Phil Knight needs to step up and make Oregon great again.

Oregon is a failing program, very weak. Just horrible. I'll guarantee you that you'll see a tremendous game from Utah. They're very, very good, and at the university they don't like Romney. You're going to see a yuge win for the Utes.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

The elites didn't want a team of the people in the playoffs. System rigged!

My close friend Phil Knight is the best at defense. Absolute best. New SecDef. Will be amazing!

All the marijuana smoking in Colorado is amazing and horrible. Half of this Colorado team will probably be high during the game. I'm going to end that. You'll see.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Colorado voted for Hillary. Very disappointing. They deserve to lose.

The Utes' with the most players IN HISTORY invited to NFL combine! I'm glad I coached them up.