Thread: Koliniasi Mona Leota

Koliniasi Mona Leota

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with people? I'm glad Whittingham kicked this dude off of the team

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...ting-wife.html
    “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
    ~Bob Marley

Quote Originally Posted by big z View Post
    Seriously, what the hell is wrong with people? I'm glad Whittingham kicked this dude off of the team

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...ting-wife.html
    100% agree

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma Ute View Post
    100% agree
    3 felonies, 4 misdemeanors, all in a single incident. Impressive, in a sick way.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Its hard with guys like this. They obviously have no place on the team, but often it seems the team is their only positive support structure. So do you cut them loose and let them spiral or do you give them another chance hoping to help turn their life around?

With something this outrageous, I'm all for cutting him loose. Seems the prison system will have his back

Getting a DUI or Bar Fights are one thing but assaulting your wife and attempting to stab, electrocute and strangle her in front of your 2 year old is malicious. There is no structure on a team that will help someone that is this messed up. Like you said the prison system will have his back.
    “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
    ~Bob Marley

In cases like this the decision is somewhat taken out of the hands of the coach. I suspect this guy will be seeing some serious time behind bars...and hopefully won't be anywhere near his wife for quite a while.
    You can observe a lot by just watching - Yogi Berra

What an ordeal for a family I have to endure at the hands of their husband and father. KWhit seems to act quickly and appropriately to player disciplinary issues. This may very well result in prison time.