Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Utah vs. Arizona 2016

And a false start! Thats 4 tonight already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Any ideas as to why we've abandoned the run?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

--Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

Thank heavens for Australian punters.

Different week, same pathetic offense. I can't wait to see some here come to his defense.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    Any ideas as to why we've abandoned the run?

Lack of running back depth?

The red zone is the 0 to 3 point zone. The rest of the field is the 3 and out zone. Anything less than 35 against this miserable defense is a failure.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    So I said to David Eckstein, "You promised me, Eckstein, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life, there have only been one set of prints in the sand. Why, when I have needed you most, have you not been there for me?" David Eckstein replied, "Because my little legs had gotten tired, and you were carrying me." And I looked down and saw that I was still carrying David Eckstein.
    --fjm.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lunch View Post
    Different week, same pathetic offense. I can't wait to see some here come to his defense.
    I was willing to give him a chance but he's losing me.

--Yeats

Utah vs. Arizona 2016

There is something about our defensive scheme that causes us to struggle against mobile QBs. They always give us trouble.

I hope we punish him for scrambling.

--Yeats

Other than ourselves, we can't punish anyone right now.

There is something about our defensive scheme that causes us to struggle against mobile QBs. They always give us trouble.

I hope we punish him for scrambling.

Arizona's making us look awful.

--Yeats

Good night, y'all. Not worth my time here in the Eastern timezone.

Ugh!

One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.

--Albert Einstein

The fact that life evolved out of nearly nothing, some 10 billion years after the universe evolved out of literally nothing, is a fact so staggering that I would be mad to attempt words to do it justice.

--Richard Dawkins

Be kind to all, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

--Philo

The false starts are embarrassing.

--Yeats

Now almost a delay of game.

--Yeats

I'm not sure that with this offense we can beat ASU or Oregon. Yeah, neither is a good team and Oregon is awful, but we will need to score over 20 points.

Washington is going to beat us by 4 TDs.

So I said to David Eckstein, "You promised me, Eckstein, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life, there have only been one set of prints in the sand. Why, when I have needed you most, have you not been there for me?" David Eckstein replied, "Because my little legs had gotten tired, and you were carrying me." And I looked down and saw that I was still carrying David Eckstein.
    --fjm.com

If we can score before the half ....

--Yeats

Oh for pete's sake.

--Yeats

I can't get over how dumb this offense plays. Has someone told Troy Williams about what a play clock is?

If we can score before the half ....

We just entered the red zone, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    We just entered the red zone, so no.

Good news! Not in the red zone anymore!

Is it the new Center who's causing all these blockhead false starts?

--Yeats

Can we fire A Rod tommorrow?

--fjm.com

Kyle looks like he could kill someone.

--Yeats

Utah vs. Arizona 2016

We should try to run the clock out until half time before anything worse happens.

--Yeats

Also, Jim Harding. Can we fire him too?

--fjm.com

Good grief this is just awful.

Looks like a horrible call by the refs.

--Yeats

So we earned the safety.

--Yeats

Let's get 7 here for crying out loud

Great return by butler Byrd!