Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Yeah, we're 6-1, but we want Mora!

We are going to end up with no points here. Unreal.
    So I said to David Eckstein, "You promised me, Eckstein, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life, there have only been one set of prints in the sand. Why, when I have needed you most, have you not been there for me?" David Eckstein replied, "Because my little legs had gotten tired, and you were carrying me." And I looked down and saw that I was still carrying David Eckstein.
    --fjm.com

Quote Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
    We are going to end up with no points here. Unreal.
    Got 3.

Pac-12 needs new refs. Preferably ones with eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Ute View Post
    Got 3.

Pac-12 needs new refs. Preferably ones with eyes

This.

Score here and it is a game again.
    So I said to David Eckstein, "You promised me, Eckstein, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life, there have only been one set of prints in the sand. Why, when I have needed you most, have you not been there for me?" David Eckstein replied, "Because my little legs had gotten tired, and you were carrying me." And I looked down and saw that I was still carrying David Eckstein.
    --fjm.com

If we lose this game we are going to point to that horrible chop block call and Allen missing that interception.
    --fjm.com

Bad open field tackling

We would be better if Hatfield would try to make an open-field tackle

Confirmed? No clue how that's confirmed

Seriously? What the fuck? He was absolutely out earlier and the spot should have been a yard behind where it is right now.
    --fjm.com

I like fogal

Big play by Fogal and the D

Go Joe Go

Fumblin Joe!

Great to have Williams back from retirement. He just showed the speed on that what we kept hearing about.
    --fjm.com

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    I think my score prediction is going to be off. By a lot.

Since I picked the lowest score I think I'm heading for the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Irving Washington View Post
    Since I picked the lowest score I think I'm heading for the bottom
    If you hadn't made me change my prediction , I would have it exactly right at the moment.

I feel like we're playing wazzu

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    If you hadn't made me change my prediction , I would have it exactly right at the moment.
    I don't think it will stay there.

I apologize to our offense.
    --fjm.com

For all the holds and PIs they have called against us, which were legit, they don't call that?
    --fjm.com

For all the holds that they have been calling on us, they call nothing on that one?
    --fjm.com

The 0-3 point zone strikes again.
    --fjm.com

Playing for 3 here.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Tyron Smith has the worst hands of any receiver in the history of the world

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    Tyron Smith has the worst hands of any receiver in the history of the world
    But he's tall.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    We lost 8 points on two dumb plays in that half:

Barton's dumb roughing to give them a TD instead of FG

The phantom chop block to give us a FG instead of TD.
    That's 11 points

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    We lost 8 points on two dumb plays in that half:

Barton's dumb roughing to give them a TD instead of FG

The phantom chop block to give us a FG instead of TD.
    And yet...we're leading!

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Yeah, we're 6-1, but we want Mora!

Fundamentals are so poor with our tackling.

No pass rush, bad open field tackling

Like USC, our offense is going to have to win us this game.
    --fjm.com