Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: utefans.net

utefans.net

I hope this is ok to post here

I think its dead.

The owner is now in jail, ánd the bill hasn't been paid.

It's too bad. Be grateful for the good in your life.

It's probably for the best that it stays dead. It had been going down hill for a while.

utefans.net

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    What happened?
    We've been asking that for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorcho View Post
    I hope this is ok to post here

I think its dead.

The owner is now in jail, ánd the bill hasn't been paid.
    Not a great six months for Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if we are looking for posters from utefans can we get tinfish? anybody know him?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    if we are looking for posters from utefans can we get tinfish? anybody know him?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Can we get Goatnapper?

Our plan is to accept our Ute bretheren with open arms.

If anyone has a way to contact some of these people, please let them know about the site. Just make sure not to mention LA Ute.

Most of us Utefans.net freaks already know about UB5. There was a big push over there to go to utehub a few months ago once we began to see the demise of the site. I'm sure many will go there and here until they feel comfortable with one or the other. I've already invested a great deal of time over here so I'm here to stay.

As we recruit la créeme de Utefans.net, let's remember: we want quality posters here. "Quality" means that I like them, and that they limit themselves to posts that I agree with. No SU acolytes are allowed. Also, we have a strong preference for left-handed people who grew up in Sugarhouse.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Hey guys. Came to this site from time to time since LA Ute and I met at CAL basketball game in Berkeley 2013.

Looking forward to current news and people's opinions on Ute sports.

SFUte-

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    As we recruit la créeme de Utefans.net, let's remember: we want quality posters here. "Quality" means that I like them, and that they limit themselves to posts that I agree with. No SU acolytes are allowed. Also, we have a strong preference for left-handed people who grew up in Sugarhouse.

I have a strong preference for SU acolytes. SU is a modern day hero.

I also doubt that utefans.net is dead for good. I'm sure that someone will end up buying it. For me though, it died years ago.
    So I said to David Eckstein, "You promised me, Eckstein, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life, there have only been one set of prints in the sand. Why, when I have needed you most, have you not been there for me?" David Eckstein replied, "Because my little legs had gotten tired, and you were carrying me." And I looked down and saw that I was still carrying David Eckstein.
    --fjm.com

I think we should limit any new people her to strictly left-handers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    Although I am not a left-hander, I am a left-hander ally. I even married a left-hander.
    So I said to David Eckstein, "You promised me, Eckstein, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life, there have only been one set of prints in the sand. Why, when I have needed you most, have you not been there for me?" David Eckstein replied, "Because my little legs had gotten tired, and you were carrying me." And I looked down and saw that I was still carrying David Eckstein.
    --fjm.com

Does being ambidextrous qualify

Quote Originally Posted by SFUte View Post
    Does being ambidextrous qualify
    Does being anti-dexterous qualify?
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Where is everyone's UFN favorite...AnnArborUte?

I give out many left-handed compliments.

Quote Originally Posted by justaute View Post
    I'm not sure we want that guy anywhere near here. For some reason though, I'm thinking of a Pat Bagley cartoon right now and really wanting some white cookies.
    --fjm.com

a2ute everywhere else...

I would say that he should like a Moose sockpuppet but he carried on the ruse far longer than Moose is capable.

Hello, fellow Utah Utes fans. Not the creme de la creme of utefans, but I'm left handed, so I have the going for me. Which is nice. Thanks for taking me in.

I'm partial to U-Ute

Quote Originally Posted by Hayes6 View Post
    Hello, fellow Utah Utes fans. Not the creme de la creme of utefans, but I'm left handed, so I have the going for me. Which is nice. Thanks for taking me in.
    Welcome!

Feel free to wander, just don't make eye contact with SeattleUte.

We are widely recognized as the smart board. LAUte fusses a great deal, which is misleading. He's very smart.
    One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.

--Albert Einstein

The fact that life evolved out of nearly nothing, some 10 billion years after the universe evolved out of literally nothing, is a fact so staggering that I would be mad to attempt words to do it justice.

--Richard Dawkins

Be kind to all, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

--Philo

Quote Originally Posted by Hayes6 View Post
    You are a lawyer too, which may not be a plus, but it keeps you in lots of company.

I tried to get Pangloss to come over a couple of years ago. He stayed around for a while but disappeared. He sits behind me at the football games, so maybe i will try again.

72 would be a good addition to bolster LA ute's alt right perspective. (just kidding about the alt right, sort of). i

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    Welcome!

Feel free to wander, just don't make eye contact with SeattleUte.
    But definitely sit down and have a whiskey with him.
    --fjm.com

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    72 would be a good addition to bolster LA ute's alt right perspective. (just kidding about the alt right, sort of). i
    I think 72 was around here for awhile until you lefties drove him off. Besides, I subscribe to National Review and The Weekly Standard. I would be expelled from the alt-right if I tried to join it.

Welcome, Hayes. Go to Emigration Canyon and introduce yourself:

http://www.utahby5.com/forumdisplay....S-IS-THE-PLACE

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

--Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

Seattle Ute is a hero simply because his presence keeps a certain internet tough guy away.

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
    We are widely recognized as the smart board. LAUte fusses a great deal, which is misleading. He's very smart.
    "Fusses," for the uninitiated, means "Keeps SU from making embarrassing mistakes."

--Yeats