Thread: The 2016 Foster Farms Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Really? So let's say these are the odds for players leaving early:

Lowell: 50/50
    Marcus: 90% chance he's gone
    Bolles: 45% chance
    Some random player with no chance of getting drafted: 20%
    I think Lowell is coming back.

I am not nearly as certain Williams is leaving either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reeeeaaaally enjoyed our time at the bowl game. Great food, decent weather, and a rare one-on-one getaway with my wife. Plus you couldn't ask for a better outcome.

Having said that, here are my 3 festivus grievances. 1. $50 to park. There had to be cheaper parking available, but, I followed the signs, so..... 2. First restaurant I visited in Sonoma didn't serve diet coke because it wasn't a "healthy alternative". Come on Cali comrads....you're better than that. 3. The knucklehead behind me must've been utefans.net royalty cuz he thought he had a handle on every minutia of the game. Joe's 3rd and 18 first down run shut him up for 3 or 4 plays though. Thank you Rumblin' Joe!
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

Quote Originally Posted by mUUser View Post
    Reeeeaaaally enjoyed our time at the bowl game. Great food, decent weather, and a rare one-on-one getaway with my wife. Plus you couldn't ask for a better outcome.

Having said that, here are my 3 festivus grievances. 1. $50 to park. There had to be cheaper parking available, but, I followed the signs, so..... 2. First restaurant I visited in Sonoma didn't serve diet coke because it wasn't a "healthy alternative". Come on Cali comrads....you're better than that. 3. The knucklehead behind me must've been utefans.net royalty cuz he thought he had a handle on every minutia of the game. Joe's 3rd and 18 first down run shut him up for 3 or 4 plays though. Thank you Rumblin' Joe!
    We parked at the Mountain View train station for 5 bucks, and spent 4 bucks each for four trip train tickets. The train scene there is very organized, i'm sure tons of people's le use them for 49'ers games.

I'm pretty sure I the wasn't the guy sitting behind you. Joe William's run had me up and yelling. Not sure what kind of "fan" would be silenced by that. Crazy how some people would rather be right and miserable than wrong and happy.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.