Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2016-2017 Pac 12 Standings

Quote Originally Posted by Ma'ake View Post
    Do the Buffs have it in them to crank out a win vs Cal for Senior Night?
    We have our own worries this week. I'll be satisfied with either the 4 or 5 seed if we manage to sweep the NorCal schools this week.

This week could be the start of our revenge tour. Our road to the NCAA tournament involves winning 6 in a row against teams that already beat us this year: Cal, Stanford, OSU, Cal, Oregon, Arizona/UCLA.

i think you are skipping over option B and going straight to C
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

usc 64 asu 63 about 10 minutes left

usc 82 asu 81 - 14 seconds left

asu wins 83-82

Quote Originally Posted by Scorcho View Post
    asu wins 83-82
    kodi with an i!

Alright, final DNF projection of the regular season...this one, slightly more optimistic than last week.

1. Oregon (wins vs. OSU)
    2. Arizona (wins vs. ASU)
    3. UCLA (sweeps Washington schools)
    4. Utah (sweeps NorCal Schools)
    5. Cal (swept by mountain schools)
    6. USC (sweeps Washington schools, squarely on the wrong side of the bubble, IMO)
    7. Colorado (sweeps NorCal schools)
    8. ASU (loses to Arizona, only team to finish 7-11)
    9. Stanford (swept by mountain schools - owns tiebreaker over WSU)
    10. WSU (swept by LA Schools, loses tiebreaker to Stanford)
    11. Washington - Clinched #11 Seed
    12. OSU - Clinched #12 Seed
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

No real surprises last night. UCLA pretty much locked up the #3 seed in the Conference tourney, and Washington the #11. USC is probably looking at the #6 unless we collapse at home, and WSU looks to be on the wrong end of some tiebreakers with Stanford and Colorado. The buffs can take a step forward with a win tonight, and we know what is on the line for the Utes.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    No real surprises last night. UCLA pretty much locked up the #3 seed in the Conference tourney, and Washington the #11. USC is probably looking at the #6 unless we collapse at home, and WSU looks to be on the wrong end of some tiebreakers with Stanford and Colorado. The buffs can take a step forward with a win tonight, and we know what is on the line for the Utes.
    Well,the Utes also knew it at OSU, a much less talented team, a young and injured team -- OSU should be much better next year; unless we recruit better, soon OSU will have a more talented team. Hopeful we can play smarter tonight.

It seems our chances at a 4 seed are higher than I previously thought. From Goon:

IMG_4745.JPG
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    It seems our chances at a 4 seed are higher than I previously thought. From Goon:
    So, maybe no OSU on the revenge tour. I can live with that if it gets us an extra day of rest before the Cal rubber match.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post

IMG_4745.JPG
    That doesnt make sense... how does WSU matter? Cal didnt lose to them.
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    That doesnt make sense... how does WSU matter? Cal didnt lose to them.
    If WSU loses to UCLA and Utah beats Stanford, I think WSU and Stanford tie. A Utah/Cal tiebreaker would go to our records against those two (we would be 3-1, and Cal would be 2-1).

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    If WSU loses to UCLA and Utah beats Stanford, I think WSU and Stanford tie. A Utah/Cal tiebreaker would go to our records against those two (we would be 3-1, and Cal would be 2-1).
    Wow...so the path is easier (knock on wood) than we may have thought.

If this team rallies from that Oregon St. loss to have captured the #4 seed, that will be very impressive.

Boucher out for season with torn acl. Just brutal. He's the most likeable guy in that team (low bar, I know).