Thread: 2016 couldn't take 'em: 2017 Obituaries

Hybrid View

I don't know how we missed this guy - Stephen Furst - Flounder in Animal House. I know it is not everyones cup of tea, but I think it is one of the funniest movies ever. Shortly after returning from my LDS mission I started dating the gal who would later become my wife. After a few dates she says, we are going to see a movie that will get you back to normal, Animal House. I had been a Sigma Nu pledge at the U before making some life changes and, although we did not know one another at the time, she had been a Pi Phi pledge. Sigma Nu wasn't quite Animal House, but it had some similar characters and great parties. http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/17/entert...bit/index.html

“Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.