Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: 2018 Basketball Recruiting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Probably, but that does depend on Jones, gaskin, and doutrive. We seem to have a lot of SGs but few PGs.
    Jones was suspended for smoking pot. Will LK still bring him on board? I would, but I would let him know he will be tested weekly. Whit did that with Josh Gordon. The kid didn't make it through October and he arrived mid-September.

Quote Originally Posted by UTEopia View Post
    Jones was suspended for smoking pot. Will LK still bring him on board? I would, but I would let him know he will be tested weekly. Whit did that with Josh Gordon. The kid didn't make it through October and he arrived mid-September.
    Heíll bring him in, I donít have any doubt about that. The Uís marijuana consequences have been relaxed since Gordonís days (not that heíd ever have survived)

There will be some requirements Iím sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With that many newcomers team will be a roller coaster, with potential.
    Barefield will go back to PG with PVD starting at beginning of the year—-unless Doutrive is ready. How long until he or Jones takes over?
    Interesting grouping of Tillman, Allen, Battin & Seeley—hard to predict mid-year starters. Might be ability to defend & rebound.

Lahat runs the floor well:

https://youtu.be/16xL8avi1yA

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

ďTrue, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.Ē

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Trib reported Naseem Gaskin recently set a school record by scoring 44 points in a game.
    Timmy Allen had a 42 point game this year, Charles Jones II--who is playing again had a 42 point game earlier & Riley Battin who just went over 1,500 rebounds for his HS career had a 41 point game earlier.

Lahat may never need to take a shot.

I noticed those games. Have they officially signed yet or will some other schoolís bagman swoop in at the last minute?

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    I noticed those games. Have they officially signed yet or will some other school’s bagman swoop in at the last minute?

Everyone is signed except the 7 footer who committed a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by UTEopia View Post
    Everyone is signed except the 7 footer who committed a few weeks ago.
    Lahat Thioune?

Man my phone doesnít like his name.