Thread: Kicking The Beavers When You're Angry - Oregon State@Utah

Kicking The Beavers When You're Angry - Oregon State@Utah

Date: Saturday at 5pm in SLC.
    TV/Radio: PAC-12 Networks, ESPN 700 Sports

Oregon State is undoubtedly going to be the underdog in this one. The Utes need to take it out on them.

For those planning to take Trax to the game tonight, UTA had a power surge knock the trains offline downtown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bealer starting in place of Daniels.....

Just don't like our effort. Still don't care much for Rawson -- I guess you take what you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by justaute View Post
    Just don't like our effort. Still don't care much for Rawson -- I guess you take what you can get.
    Well, I know I'm guilty of both an Oregon hangover and a bit of look ahead to cal.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Well, I know I'm guilty of both an Oregon hangover and a bit of look ahead to cal.
    Ok for us fans to do that. Not for the players. I guess I was one of those 100% all the time kinda guy.

Ok for us fans to do that. Not for the players. I guess I was one of those 100% all the time kinda guy.
    I'm sure you've had off days before. A letdown vs a weak opponent is something that even the greatest players and teams go through on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    I'm sure you've had off days before. A letdown vs a weak opponent is something that even the greatest players and teams go through on occasion.
    I'm sure I did. Though, not when my team was only up 8. And, Rawson is still a marginal player, at best.

Looks like there are grounds to worry about our depth.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    Looks like there are grounds to worry about our depth.

We were playing walks on with 8 minutes left

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

I think the Beavers should be a pretty good team when its injured players are back and top-rated recruits come in.

Have no clue if anyone decent will join the Utes next year. Chris Seeley is a high flyer, but not sure about his ball skills and aptitude.
    Last edited by justaute; 01-28-2017 at 07:09 PM.

The pac 12 studio guys are dumb. The committee isn't going to give 2 shits that we won by only 8

"Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    We were playing walks on with 8 minutes left

Post-game Larry is saying he made a mistake by putting them in so soon.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    Post-game Larry is saying he made a mistake by putting them in so soon.

Jokl and Renninger were just horrible. Hopeful LK can really do something with Jokl, because he's really bad.

And, Rawson is still a marginal player, at best.
    Well, yeah. I think that's the consensus opinion on this board.