Devin Williams WR Oregon
    Solomon Enis WR Penn St.
    Jonny Fanaika LB Utah
    Tyler Manoa DT UCLA
    Jackson Craven's DT Utah
    Tennesse Pututua LB Utah
    Salua Masina LB Cal
    Mathew Tago LB Oregon State
    Alright - so signing day is on Wed...the guys in bold committed over the weekend.

Sewell, Enis, and Pututua are all 4 star guys according to ESPN

Are there any other guys on our radar that we've got a shot with at this point?
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

The four above would put us at 19 players. Plus some other ones. That would be our class and if we got the three above who are slotted to Utah, it would be an amazing class, especially fo how small it is.

Also, someone who isn't talked about a lot, but should be, is Lotulelei. He is a top 20 player nationally at his position. We freaking hit a homerun with that pick.

I'd say the only real amazing get we have left is Enis. I doubt he comes, but that would be incredible.

Also, Whitt and Co are great at finding late kids after signing day. They usually bring in 2-3 kids that are under radar and end up being amazing through diamonds in the rough or grad transfers.

Im calling it now; Enis will be a Ute! (I have no insider information; I just want this to happen and therefore it will.)

Is Lotulelei going to be OG or DT?

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Marmot View Post
    He’s rated as a top 20 G in the country. I’d bet that is where he starts.

Also, Quinn Fabrizio, a S/LB, is with the team now, off his mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Marmot View Post
    I suspect OG. He played very little DT this past year in HS.
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    Also, Quinn Fabrizio, a S/LB, is with the team now, off his mission.
    I really hope that he isn’t Doug’s kid. As much as I think Doug’s RadioWest program is one of the best in the country, I doubt he has a football bone in his body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    I really hope that he isn’t Doug’s kid. As much as I think Doug’s RadioWest program is one of the best in the country, I doubt he has a football bone in his body.

I was thinking the same thing!

Ute Recruit Central is up and running. http://utahutes.com/signingday/football/football/12/

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    Im calling it now; Enis will be a Ute! (I have no insider information; I just want this to happen and therefore it will.)
    James Durrant from UteZone just changed his Crystal Ball prediction from ASU to Utah!

James Durrant from UteZone just changed his Crystal Ball prediction from ASU to Utah!
    It's always remarkable to me that recruits are willing to go into a place where there has been a coaching change (Oregon, ASU). I get UCLA a little more because of Chip Kelly, but those other two places? Hard pass.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post
    I was thinking the same thing!
    Phew, he's Deno's son.

http://utahutes.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7205

Definitely going to ASU now.

Thomas Yassmin, 6'5 242 Rugby star out of Australia has signed to play for Utah.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Thomas Yassmin, 6'5 242 Rugby star out of Australia has signed to play for Utah.
    Crikey!

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Fended off a late offer from UCLA to land him. So that's something.

The first LOI of 2018 is in. Thomas Yassmin checks in from Down Under. Nice to have another kicker on the squad. Not sure why his profile says TE, though.

Seriously though. I hope this star rugby experiment is a bit more productive than the Palamo one.

The first LOI of 2018 is in. Thomas Yassmin checks in from Down Under. Nice to have another kicker on the squad. Not sure why his profile says TE, though.

Seriously though. I hope this star rugby experiment is a bit more productive than the Palamo one.

When I was in undergrad Mac brought in a big Kiwi rugger to try his hand at American football. The fact I can’t remember his name tells you how well that went.
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

I am befuddled about tomorrow.

This early signing period has thrown me off of my game of Ute local superiority

Update: Another Utezone staff member, plus two national guys are Cb'ing him to Utah now!!!! Nothing is official until pen is put to paper but this is a very good development!

Utah also picked up another four star kid today. Andrew Mata’afa was upgraded from three ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to four ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    So, defensive line?
    Probably, but I bet he will start out as a H Back/TE.

My son played HS ball with another Fabrizio, son of Doug. Natural stud. Lots of quick-twitch, put together, warrior.

I would have thought he was the kid of a diesel mechanic before the son of a pseudo-liberal radio show host.
    Last edited by Ma'ake; 02-07-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Utes get 3 star Tennessee Pututau

https://247sports.com/college/utah/A...ball-114776452