Thread: The Basketball Offseason 2017 thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    I think Tillman and Seeley should be flipped on your depth chart.
    I'm not sure why, but I'm putting a lot of hope into Tillman as a rebounder. That is one of many areas we will really miss Kuzma.

This guy ranks all 351 D1 teams: https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...o-alabama-a-m/

Utah comes in at #71:

Well-coached team that runs some fun stuff. I don't think Larry Krystkowiak's got the guys this season, though. At least, not enough to compete atop the Pac-12. David Collette's the name to know up front.
    Some of our non conf opponents this year:

37 - Mizzou
    54 - Butler
    62- BYU
    88 - Ole Miss
    148 - UNLV/303 - Rice
    171 - USU
    249 - EWU
    255 - Hawaii
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Please! Please! Please! Can we just knock off the Ducks this year? Is that too much to ask?

Yes. Yes, it is. As painful as it is for me to feel this way, Oregon has the athletes and coaching. LK, please prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by snafu View Post
    Please! Please! Please! Can we just knock off the Ducks this year? Is that too much to ask?

LiAngelo Ball and 2 other UCLA freshmen arrested for shoplifting in China prior to their season opener against Ga Tech
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Quote Originally Posted by hostile View Post
    LiAngelo Ball and 2 other UCLA freshmen arrested for shoplifting in China prior to their season opener against Ga Tech
    As we know from every thriller involving committing a crime on foreign soil: if you're going to get caught with a minor infraction, China is the best place to do it. Followed closely by North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    As we know from every thriller involving committing a crime on foreign soil: if you're going to get caught with a minor infraction, China is the best place to do it. Followed closely by North Korea.
    It boggles the mind to think that this has happened. Who knows, but I sure hope they took ample time to explain repeatedly to these kids, "Look, if you commit a crime here you will be in serious, serious trouble that we may not be able to help you with." There is a very real chance those guys could get locked up for 3 years, or even some portion of time. It is even probable that they won't be allowed to leave the country until this is resolved.