Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Youtube greatest hits thread

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    I couldn't stop laughing at this one. It's not about the guns. . .

That is absolutely hilarious! Sounds a lot like Forrest Forrest Gump.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    I don't know how many of you guys/gals have seen this, but I first saw it about a month ago. I still smile whenever I think about it.

I don't know how I missed this. Absolutely on of the funniest things I have ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeUte View Post
    I don't know how I missed this. Absolutely on of the funniest things I have ever seen!
    I think it would have been more effective if the girl would have just been silent.
    "Ninety feet between home plate and first base may be the closest man has ever come to perfection." - Red Smith

Batdad....

"75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity." --SU

"An intellectual says something simple in a hard way. An artist says something hard in a simple way." -Bukowski

"75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity." --SU

"An intellectual says something simple in a hard way. An artist says something hard in a simple way." -Bukowski

They raise an important question...

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Ute View Post
    Batdad....

That was pretty funny. You could tell that the wife did not find it as humorous as he did.

It may not be the funniest but it's the best.

This looked to me like a very expensive prank but that makes sense by the time you get to the end:

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

oldy but a goody

This is awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    This is awesome...

I thought the Bret Favre/waitress scene was going to involve sexting. :disappointed:

Watch this; it's worth the 2-3 minutes it will take.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

--Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    That's awesome. Nice find!

From the conversations, the artist clearly knew what the point of the exercise was. Not exactly scientific. Plus, I'm a heartless jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
    From the conversations, the artist clearly knew what the point of the exercise was. Not exactly scientific. Plus, I'm a heartless jerk.
    Probably just a cynic, but not irredeemably so. Watch it with your wife.

--Yeats

Probably just a cynic, but not irredeemably so. Watch it with your wife.
    I could probably fake some tears in that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
    I could probably fake some tears in that scenario.
    I'm starting to reconsider my "not irredeemably so" language....

--Yeats

This almost qualifies for a Darwin award:

--Yeats

Worth watching.

--Yeats

Waffles The Cat.

That was a good one, U-Ute. Ha!

Here's my contribution to for the "cat and snow" category. This one is a good lesson about what happens when someone kicks snow in a cat's face:

"Ninety feet between home plate and first base may be the closest man has ever come to perfection." - Red Smith

--Yeats

Worth the 20 minutes it takes to watch:

--Yeats

Larry Bird and Michael Jordan ain't got nothing on this pint sized package of badassery.

--Yeats

This is amazing video.

--Yeats

--Yeats

This is an awful lot of fun to watch.

--Yeats

--Yeats